2 - Secrets and Slushies

~Austin's POV~

I had serious butterflies in my stomach when we reached the cinema. What if Ally reacted the complete opposite way that I wanted her to? What if it ruined our friendship and partnership? What if she had feelings for me before I told her? I know I have feelings for her, but I'm not sure if she likes me. She probably thinks I like Kira, because of the way I act around her, but I don't. I only act weird around her because of the awkwardness.

I was snapped back into reality when it was my turn to pay for my ticket. I handed the guy the exact amount, which was $5.90. Once I got both my ticket, and receipt, we went to get snacks.

"Hey Austin, look they do Mega Slushies!" Dez said, over the moon. I decided to put on my fake smile,

"Awesome buddy! I'm gonna get the pink and blue mixed one," I said, pretending to be happy, when actually, I had never felt worse. Once I got my slushie, I went over to the popcorn machine, where Ally and Trish were. Still pretending to be happy, I decided to playfully barge in front of the both of them,

"Boys first," I said, they both started to protest but I ignored both of them. Once I got my popcorn, I put my ticket in my pocket, grabbed my food, and made my way to the screens. Apparently our movie was in screen 3, so I went in. A few minutes later, the rest of the guys came and sat in the row I was in, I sat at the end so that only Ally could hear when I decided to tell her.

~Ally's POV~

When we sat down, the adverts were just finishing. I was slightly worried about Austin, although I don't know why. He seemed pretty happy earlier, but I have a gut feeling that something's wrong.

About five minutes into the film, I sensed Austin moving slightly, when I turned around, I saw that he was just taking his hoodie off, and I can understand why, its like an oven in that cinema. I turned back to face the screen, whilst eating my popcorn and drinking my slushie.

After a few minutes had passed by, I went to tell Austin that I was going to the bathroom, when something caught my eye, it wasn't till I noticed what it was, that I started freaking out, I felt my hands getting sweaty as I debated whether to say something, but my mouth got the better of me,

"Austin, what the heck is that?" I shouted in a whisper so only he could hear.

~Austin's POV~

I'm absolutely screwed.

I put my hoodie back on,

"What the heck is what?" I asked playing dumb.

"Austin, you know what, come outside, we have to talk," Ally said with a deadly serious tone, and I knew this was no time to joke around. So I just followed her out of the row. Dez and Trish gave me a confused look, so I just winked and hoped they understood. When we finally got out of the room, we just stood in the hall and Ally looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"A-All-Ally, I c-can explain," I said with a shaky voice. "L-last week, when my brother was in a coma," I could already feel myself tearing up.

"Mhmm.." Ally said, confused.

"Last night he.." I paused as I felt a hot tear roll down from my eye, "he d-died," and with that, I was near enough bawling my eyes out.

"Austin, I'm so sorry.." Ally said whilst hugging me. I pulled away so I could finish.

"I just l-lost it," I said, then rolled up my sleeve, revealing the several cuts on my arm. "Hey, I will always stay.." I began to sing in a whisper, while the tears were still flowing, "..by your side forever, cause we're better together.." I trailed off.

"Austin, I promise you, we'll find a way around this. Even if its the last thing I ever do," Ally said, and for some reason, I really trusted her. I hugged her while still crying, when Dez and Trish decided to come and see why we were taking so long. Dez looked broken when he saw the state of me, and Trish just looked extremely sympathetic. I'll spend the rest of my life thanking my lucky stars that my sleeve wasn't still rolled up.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N

omg guys I cried whilst writing this:'(

how are you guys liking this book so far? I hope I'm doing a good job, next chapter will be up soon. thanks:)