For Kayzateyourcookiez

Harry and Justin and you were best friends and Harry had always had a crush on you but Justin asked you out first...

Justin went out to the store so you were home alone watching Spongebob when you heard a knock on your door.

"Who is it?"You asked

"Its Me." The British accent said.

You knew it was Harry just by that thick accent.

You opened the door and he smiled and came in.

"Where is Justin?" He asked..

"The store" You answered back.

He just smiled at the ground and looked up at you.

"Y/n, Look,I have liked you for a long time.Before you even met Justin,I really wished you were mine."Harry said moving closer.

You backed away slowly but he wrapped a arm around you like he did in BSE and pulled you close and caressed your cheek.

"Harry-" Was you can say before he placed his plump pink lips on yours and he kissed you...

Justin POV

I came home with a teddy bear and Chinese food for me and Yn just for a surprise.

I pulled in the driveway and got out.I took the food and bear and went in when I saw Harry liplocking with my girlfriend.

I put the food on the table by the door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Harry pulled away.

"Harry kissed me. He thought since you were gone.. He told me how he felt and I was moving back when he pulled me to him and he kissed me."Yn said.

I believe her.. Harry has always liked her..

"Look, She was mine first and you took her away from me.I liked her longer than you have and you knew it"Harry said.

"Because I knew you weren't gonna ask her and I love her"I said.

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HER?" Harry said pushing by me and out the door.

Yn POV

Harry and Justin argued and then harry said something.

" WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HER THEN?" He said before walking out.

"BECAUSE YOU RUINED IT CUNT" Justin said then turning at me.

He got on one knee..

"Y/n, Will you marry me.?"

-----------

Sucks right? i know... sorry it's been forever and then my internet in the house is still being stupid..

but THANKS BABES SO FREAKING CUTE AND SEXY AND I WANNA HUG YOU ALL FOR OVER 100,000 reads (: