Special Imagine(:

For 14k

Dedicated to My Belieber Readers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on your couch watching Spongebob, trying to think of something more interesting to do. Just as you were about to take a nap, you get a text from your best friend, Justin.

"hey, im bored, lets go to the park :)"

You smiled and sat up.

"sure! meet me at my place in 20."

You got up to start getting ready. Since it was cold out, and you knew you didn't have to dress-to-impress, you wore grey sweatpants and a big hoodie. You threw your hair up into a messy bun, and put on some uggs. Just as you were finished getting ready, you heard singing coming from outside. You laughed, recognizing Justin's voice.

"(Y/NNN)," he sang. "I'm freezin' my ass off out hereeee. Make me wait any longer I'll shed some tears. Huurryyy uuuuuppp"

You walked out the front door, and put one hand on your hip, looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"You're a butt, you know that?" you said smiling, walking down the front steps.

"I'm a sexy butt." he said, posing. You laughed and hugged him tight. He squeezed back. You've always had feelings for him, but you were afraid he didn't feel the same way. Plus, you didn't want to risk the amazing friendship you guys had.

"Shall we?" he said.

"We shall." you said, walking next to him. You guys chatted and laughed as you walked to the park. It seemed like you were at the park within 30 seconds.

The park was a normal hang out place for you guys, so you both headed to your usual spot. There was a big rock that you guys always climb up and lay down to look at the sky.

You laid there quietly for a while until Justin broke the silence.

"(Y/N)?" he said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something." you sat up and looked at him. He was staring at the ground. He looked nervous.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" you asked, scooting closer. He turned his head and his eyes met yours. They were a darker color then usual. They looked...lustful.

"(Y/N), I think I'm in love with you." he said abruptly. "And I know you probably don't feel the same way, but I can't hide it anymore. You're so fucking beautiful, a-and smart, and kind and I just....I love you."

You sat there staring at him, dumbstruck. You felt the exact same way, but you were speechless.

"God, I knew you wouldn't feel the same way. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry, I-"

You cut him off and kissed him. Your lips moved perfectly in-sync with each others. It felt...right. You pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"Justin I feel the exact same way. I didn't say anything because..." you looked down. "...Why would you want a girl like...like me?"

He put his finger under your chin and lifted your head up.

"Like what? Like perfect? Amazing? (Y/N), you're one in a million, don't forget it."

He placed his lips on yours again, closing his eyes. He felt what you felt. You could see it. When his lips touched yours, he breathed out, almost in relief. Like he'd been waiting for that moment for the longest time. Eventually, he pulled away.