senia3282:Pregnancy

You woke up with a smile on your face as you opened your eyes and saw Justin's sleeping form next to you. You two have been on your honeymoon in Hawaii for two weeks and were planning to stay there for two more weeks. You were about to wake him up, when you suddenly felt your stomach churning. You covered your mouth and ran into the bathroom, emptying the contents of your stomach in the toilet. You felt someone lift your hair from around your face and rub your back. You finished spitting out the contents and flushed the toilet. You shakely sat down ontop of the toilet and Justin knelt in front of you worried.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked, caressing your cheek.

You nodded slowly and rested your head on his shoulder.

"I think I ate something bad," you lied.

He nodded slowly,"Do you want to go anywhere today, or stay in the hotel?"

"Let me just take a shower, and then we can go to the beach or something."

He kissed your forehead softly,"Just call me if you need me okay baby?"

You nodded and smiled at him.

He walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. You quickly went into your bag and pulled out a pregnancy test. You bit your lip as you opened it. You read the directions and took it and waited five minutes. You grabbed it and took a deep breath and looked at what was on it. A pink plus. You smiled slightly and called Justin's name.

"What's wrong? Are you okay, baby?" He asked worriedly.

You smiled widely,"Justin.. I'm pregnant."

He blinked, then grinned,"What did you just say?"

"I said, we're going to have a little us running around the house in 9 months."

He grabbed you in a hug and spun you around. You wrapped your arms around his neck and laughed. he gave you a romantic kiss then set you down and kissed your stomach.

"I can't wait to see you!" He exclaimed happily.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

He smiled,"I love you so much.'

"I love you more."

9 months later

You and Justin sat cuddling on the couch in your new house, watching the TV.

You heard the ding of the microwave.

"I'll go get the popcorn!" Justin said, smiling. He kissed you softly, then smiled at your stomach, giving it a soft rub.

You smiled. You two found out the baby was going to be a boy and agreed on the name Jason Drew Bieber.. Cute, right?

You felt some sudden wetness and your eyes widened.. Uh, oh.

"Justin!" You called out.

"What's up, love?" He said, walking in with a bowl of popcorn.

"Uh.. My water broke."

He looked at you shocked, then grinned widely,"Yes! I finally get to hold him!"

You rolled your eyes, and then you felt a sudden shock of pain.

"Okay baby, right now is not the time to discuss this, can you drive me to the hospital?" You asked, your voice laced with pain.

He gave you a quick kiss and ran to get his keys, he grabbed your hand and you two rushed to the hospital.

After Jason Drew Bieber was born

You breathed heavily, your body still hurting slightly. You opened your eyes and looked up and saw Justin holding your new born son in his arms, staring down at him lovingly.

He looked up at you and smiled,"Look baby, he has your eyes."

You smiled and gave Justin a kiss as he sat next to you while you both smile and looked at your precious baby boy.