Chapter 1~Off the Norm

Sherlock was sitting in his favorite chair. It faced the Kitchen and the door so he could observe whatever was happening in each room. Sherlock had Just solved a very uncomplicated case involving a very rich 15 year old who was brutally Murdered in an alleyway, for pretty much having an attractive girlfriend. Shame. It was quite simple really, he had to have been killed my a large man with acess to a certain brand of rope only made in Austria, that narrowed the feild incredibly. 

Sherlock almost thought this case was too easy, but he hadn't had one in so long that he decided to take it anyway. it was only a 3, Tops. To keep from being bored, he was concidering what John was doing right about now, Probaby still at work, either checking a patient or checking out Sarah, most likely. Why was Sherlock thinking about John? I'm sure there are more important things to be thinking about other than what his crush was doing. Did he just say crush? He didn't think of his flatmate like that. Now Sherlock was very confused. he had conflicting thoughts about what he felt for John. While deep in thought, John himself walked through the door. 

"John, you're home early." Sherlock said with a straight face, but he was actually suprised, and almost jumped a bit, because he was not expecting him.

"I know, I took the rest of the day off."

Sherlock made a quick deduction. It was raining outside, but John didn't have his Umbrella, or his coat buttoned up, he took a cab straight from work, and straight home. no walking of any sort. He wanted to be here quickly. but why? Surely he didn't come home just for Sherlock, that would be obsurd. Its not like they were lovers or anything, and Sherlock didn't think of John that way, he thought. John was straight, and definatly had a thing for Sarah. Possibly a business meeting later? Then why not just stay at work? Sherlock could not possibly fathom why John was here early.

He decided just to ask him. "Why?"

John looked nervous. "I well, um...I-I...it's just that....you see...I um." He struggles to explain. Then he got a look on his face that screamed 'I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT' "It doesn't matter." was what he finally said.

"Whatever you say John," Sherlock said as he gave a little friendly smile. Then he went back to thinking position, hands pressed together, under his chin. He mostly did this to have an excuse to not talk to John, he didn't have anything to really think about. He just wanted to look busy.

Later that night neither of them had anything to do. They pretty much just sat there watching crap telly and every so often Sherlock would startle John by shouting out why the program was inaccurate. John started typing up the last case for his blog. 'The High School Drop Out' Soon Sherlock wasn't paying any attention to what was going on in the telly. He noticed how John's short, sandy hair, fell loosely over his face at the front. How his 'hunting and pecking' teqnique of typing sometimes slowed him down, and how his eyes showed a little bit of frustration because he should have taken that typing class in 9th grade. Sherlock found this quite attractive. John finished up and hit 'publish'. then he closed his laptop, as he did so he  glanced at Sherlock, Who was Staring at him, somewhat in a trance. Sherlock noticed that John was looking at him and awkwardly looked toward the telly again. How embarrassing.

They just sat there for another few minutes, until John stood up and announced that he was going to bed. Just as he was waling out of the room, Sherlock said, "Goodnight John." He never said that.

"Um, you too, Sherlock?" He said slightly confused. Then he continued to walk to his bedroom, where he fell asleep quite quickly.

Soon after John went to bed, Sherlock went to John's room. He opened the door and saw John sound asleep. Sherlock walked in and quietly sat in John's desk chair. I know it sounds creepy, but Sherlock wanted to watch John sleep. He convinced himself it was just an experiment, but deep down, he knew that he had feelings for John. Before he knew it, Sherlock was curled up, Sound Asleep On the other side of John's bed.

A'N: So this is the First chapter. I hope you like it and I still need to figure out where the story is going. I hope you like it so far, and Please Vote, Comment if you liked it, and If you think I'm pretty awesome, then go ahead and give me a follow. Ill post the next chapter if I get 10 Reads, and even sooner if a get some comments! This is my 2nd Johnlock, so I hope you enjoy! And please read my other story....Thank you!

-AudreyGibby(: