Epilogue

Dedication: xxRiseAgainstxx2. The fact that my story was the first to compel you to leave a comment is an honor! Thank you so much for sticking around and for being awesome!

Epilogue: Two Years Later

It was hard to believe I was on the last year of my schooling. I mean, at least with my bachelor's degree. I wanted to immediately enroll for my master's degree while everything was still fresh in my mind, but thankfully, Steven and I were both on fall break. We had a solid two weeks free, and we both decided to finally meet up and spend some time together.

Despite talking on the phone, he and I hadn't seen each other in years. Our lives took us in different directions, and finding time to hang out seemed to always slip from our fingers. We still talked as much as we could though! The best part about the get together was that Geoffrey was in town as well. He was taking a mental health break after spending the majority of his time in Japan.

He managed to snag an international modeling contract that allowed him to travel the world. It was impossible to not find him in magazines, ads on TV, and Tumblr dashboards all around the internet.

The boy was everywhere and rightly so. While Geoffrey would always be a model, he ventured out and spoke openly about his struggle with eating disorders and the problematic nature of our fashion industry. When in the states, he traveled to different high schools and colleges talking about the dangers of eating disorders and promoting body positivity.

"We're going to be late," I groaned to the closed bathroom door. The apartment was in complete disarray. There were half packed boxes everywhere. Terry and I decided we needed a bit more space, and he found this lovely house in a quiet neighbor hood where we could both relax a little more.

Not that I didn't enjoy apartment living, but I could definitely use more nights where our upstairs neighbor's kids weren't screaming at the top of their lungs and running back and forth.

I was convinced they did it just to keep me from studying.

"I'm coming, babe. I can't find the shaving cream," Terry called out.

With a smile on my lips, I rolled my eyes. "It's in that bag under the sink, but skip shaving. I like you with a little scruff anyway."

Terry emerged with a towel around his waist. Water still dripped down his chest. "This," he pointed at his beard, "is a little bit more than scruff."

Smirking, I yanked the towel from his waist and eyed him up and down. "I think you look great just the way you are." Stepping closer, I leaned up, balancing on my tip-toes and placed a kiss on his lips. "Now, get dressed. I don't want to keep the boys waiting."

Terry wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up into the air, and crushing his lips to mine.

Giggling, I pulled away. "Stop that, or we'll never make it there on time." I added a wink.

"Yes, sir." Naked, Terry strutted into our bedroom to change.

Watching him the whole way there, I couldn't keep from grinning. My days with Terry were both normal and exhilarating at the same time. Not a day went by where I didn't appreciate his company. Hell, even when we argued about dishes or phone bills, I couldn't stay mad at him. All he had to do was batt those eyelashes of his, and I was putty in his hands.

He treated me so well, and I did my best to do the same.

I thought I was doing a pretty good job. After all, he never complained, and all the nights we spent tangled in each other's arms solidified that.