||8||

Chained Hearts
Anakin Skywalker
||8||

» » » » »

     Padmé invited Anakin and Ryn, that day, to join her on venturing through a beautiful courtyard with a rose-colored dome in the palace on the far side. It wasn't far, but Padmé wanted to take a speeder bus to get to the destination quickly.

The speeder bus had then pulled up to the courtyard and slowly came to a stop. R2 hopped himself out of the bus with Anakin, Padmé, and Ryn. The four individuals began to walk through the peaceful atmosphere as a few birds flew by, chirping with delight.

     "This place is so," Ryn paused, taking in the pleasurable scenery, "beautiful."

Padmé could only smile at her guardians words.

     "If I grew up here, I don't think I'd ever want to leave," Anakin admitted with a slight grin on the ends of his lips.

     "That's really hard to believe," Padmé openly suggests as she looked to both the Jedi in astonishment.

     "When Ryn and I started our training, we were both homesick," Anakin went on. "This city and my Mom were the only pleasant things I had to think about."

"I could only rely on the good memories that I had left of my parents, but the more I thought about my parents, the worse I felt. I could only remember their death replaying in my head," Ryn looked to Anakin, waiting for him to finish up my end of the story.

"That's how Ryn and I understood each other. We bonded almost naturally. And the only time it seemed that we felt at peace, was if we talked and dreamt of Naboo." Anakin fixated his eyes upon his surroundings. "The way it shimmers in the sunlight, the way the air always smells of flowers."

     "The soft sound of distant waterfalls, the beautiful greenery that tangled itself around the buildings," Ryn finished with a grin. "You of all people can understand us perfectly, Padmé."

Padmé nodded her head as the four figures walked in silence towards the palace. It's lightly stature was eventful and pleasing to the eye. Padmé and the Chancellor began to talk amongst one another about the Democracy and the Republic.

Ryn's mind seemed to wonder, her eyes fixated on the designed flooring that was made of pure stone. Each color reflecting a different part of Naboo. However, within an instant, her thoughts were interrupted by a frustrated Jedi.

"Hey, hold on a minute!" Anakin raised his voice in offense.

What is going on?

"Excuse me!" Padmé stood in frustration. "I was thinking I would stay in the Lake Country. There are some places up there that are very isolated," she mentioned as I watched the whole situation unfold.

"Excuse me? I am in charge of security here, M'lady." Anakin spoke through anger.

"Anakin," Ryn lifted her voice as she stood. "I have been Padmé's guardian and protector for a long time now. Her life is at risk and this is her home," she spoke softly as Anakin listened closely. "Padmé knows every hidden passage, secret halls within the town, and every building your eyes can be fixed upon, which is why we are here. I think it would be wise to stay within the Lake County."

Ryn received a proud nod from Padmé. Anakin could only exhale a deep breath, releasing his stress for the time being. "I'm sorry, M'lady." Anakin apologized as he just stood there glancing between the two women.

"She is right. The Lake Country is the most remote part of Naboo. Not many people and a clear view of the surrounding terrain." Sio Bibble added with a nod of understanding.

"Perfect. It's settled then." Queen Jamillia spoke with a firm tense in her voice.

» » » » »

"That's my house!" Padmé shouted as she lifted the front of her dress, running towards the door of a warm and welcoming home. Anakin and Ryn had followed Padmé into the household with wandering eyes.

     "Aunt Padmé! Aunt Padmé!" Small voices were heard shouting in unison by two young girls. They each were filled with happiness as big grins were shown on both faces.

     "Ryoo! Pooja!" Padmé lifted her voice with laughter.

Two little girls ran up to Padmé, each of them grabbing at the Queen's legs with wide grins. Anakin and Ryn watched with pleasure.

     "Who's that?" Pooja asked pointing to the young Jedi Padawan.

     "This is Anakin," Ryn introduced the young girl to the man who stood to the left of her figure.

     "Who's you?" she questioned as Ryn let out a small laugh.

     "Ryn," the Jedi lifted her voice. "And this is, R2." The woman then pointed to the droid. The two girls squealed and gave the whistling droid a big hug.

     "Come on in." Padmé ordered kindly as Anakin and Ryn nodded, walking closely behind their Queen.