||7||

Chained Hearts
Anakin Skywalker
||7||

» » » » »

"Look what you've done!"
Anakin shouted in anger.
There were huts burning, buildings crumbling down as screams of fear erupted the air.
"You killed her! You killed my mother!"
The young Jedi shouted once again, confusing the woman who stood before him.

"Anakin! I didn't kill yo-"

"You killed her, Ryn!"
Anakin stretched out his hand as Ryn began to lose her ability to my breathe. A powerful force strangled the woman's throat as she placed her hand against her throat, separately hoping it would help.

Anakin then stepped closer to Ryn as her body was lifted from the ground. She began to choke for air, her body beginning to feel light as her heart desperately pounded for oxygen.

"Anakin," Ryn could barely lift from her chest.
"P-Please." She tried to pull his power from her throat, using her own strength from the force; however, it was no help.

Anakin let out a cry of anger before throwing the woman's figure towards the hard ground with full force. She coughed from the pain as she spit saliva from her mouth. Ryn's body felt weak and her strength had diminished.

Anakin had then unleashed his saber, placing the end of it just only inches from her chest. Ryn could only look into the eyes of man she once trusted, she once looked up to, the man she once honored. He then let out a loud cry, lifting the saber into the air and heading towards my chest.

     "No! Please!" Ryn shouted as she lifted herself from her featherbed. Her breaths were heavily as sweat rolled down her forehead. She had to remind herself that it was only a dream, only a distant fragment of imagination.

Ryn stood to her feet, wiping the sweat from her forehead. She relieved herself from her chambers in Naboo, beginning to walk down the hallway of the building, in which she had no intentions of going down before soon realizing it led to Padmé's chambers.

She turned a corner, just barely entering the large room that led into a separate room with the queens featherbed and distinguished privacy. Ryn had stopped dead in my tracks the moment she heard voices. She didn't know whether it was wise to stay, or peer on the unusual circumstance she was about to face.

"-sworn your life to the Jedi," Padmé's voice was sincere and passionate. "Not being able to visit the places you like or do the things you wish to do."

     Ryn could only feel an odd sensation. She couldn't truly understand Padmé's intentions on this conversation with none other than the young padawan, Anakin Skywalker.

"Or be with the people you love," Anakin spoke boldly, this shocking both Ryn and Padmé. Anakin knew the Jedi order and its settlements in rules and obligations.

"Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi," Padmé questioned sincerely as Anakin sighed in slight frustration.

"Attachment is forbidden," the young padawan began, "possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life. Moreover, you might say we're encouraged to love."