||3||

Chained Hearts
Anakin Skywalker
||3||

» » » » »

Ryn turned towards different hallways, rooms, and passages searching for Padmé Amidala; knowing she needed to come to her aid. Ryn had then quickly laid eyes upon Padmé as Ryn approached the woman with a smile and a respectful bow.

"What was it that seemed to bother you, M'lady?" Ryn questioned, looking to Padmé wholeheartedly; only wanting the best for her close friend. Padmé looked to her General Guardian, seeing a blaster rifle strapped onto Ryn's back; Padmé sending a humble but generous smile her way.

"I feel weird and uncomfortable having those cameras watching me sleep all the time," Padmé explained in all honesty. "I never get the privacy I'm wished to be granted and I was wondering if I could program Artoo to send a signal if there is any threat," Padmé stated on a serious note as Ryn listened closely. "I could cover up the cameras, maybe the threat would realize there is no camera, and we would have more of a chance finding the threat."

"Now, are you sure, Padmé?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows. "With no confirmation of what's going on in that room," I paused. "It could be the matter between life or death," Ryn explains as Padmé looks to the ground for a mere moment before her gaze fell upon Ryn's once more. "But, as your General Guardian," Ryn paused for a moment. "I shall do whatever you command and whichever pleases you most."

"Thank you, Lorien. I am indebted to your service greatly," Padmé exhaled calmly, a smile that quickly formed upon her lips as Ryn nodded her head in respect; bowing in gratitude. Ryn turned towards her room before closing the door behind her gently. Ryn turned towards the guards, intriguing the guards of the Queen's orders: the guards obeying instantly.

Only just moments later, Artoo was compatible for the Queen's plans and had entered Padmé's chamber; standing hidden within a dark corner of her room through the dark night. Ryn felt peace about the situations current state, her breathing becoming calmer and lifted from its heaviness. Ryn had felt as if she needed a breath of fresh air, and she knew it would've been pleasant for her to release her abundant thoughts within her personal favorite balcony.

     She began to think to herself as she grew closer to her destination. She couldn't believe Anakin was truly standing in the same building as herself, but not only that, she couldn't help but ponder on the fact that he was indeed the man from her vicious dreams. Ryn rubbed her temples with her index fingers, trying to release the weight of the heavy thoughts that burdened her heart.

     Ryn sighed in frustration, knowing she was getting aroused negatively as Ryn took the turn to the balcony. She was closing in on her destination only to be stopped by noticing Anakin's presence on the balcony. It took Ryn off guard rather quickly as she stopped herself from stepping any further and beginning to quietly turn away from Anakin; not wanting to disturb the young man.

     "Please," Anakin's voice rumbled rather deeply. "Don't go, Lorien," he breathed out as Ryn stopped herself, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as she slowly turned to see Annie in deep thought.

     "What is it that you need of me?" Ryn questioned simply before he turned around to face the woman that stood only a few feet apart, his gaze transfixed upon the young woman before him. Ryn glanced down at the floor a couple of times before her gaze fixated upon Anakin.