Chapter 4 Hold on she thinks I like Kai?

Hold on, my sister thinks that I like Kai? Do I even know the answer to that question. OK, let's think logically, it's only been like two days since they have moved in, I don't know anything about him. And sure maybe he is a little attractive but I can't like him now like it's not right.

"Well the way you were looking at him, and then I saw you blushing." She tried to justify her answer.

"OK for your information I do not like him OK, we are just... well we aren't even friends because I don't even know him! And so what I blushed, just cause he is attractive doesn't mean I like him!" I tried clearing things up with Lia.

"OK jeez, why you gettin' so defensive?" Lia said this in the funniest accent anyone could pull off, I tried to be serious but both of us ended up laughing.

"Lia, Lily! GO. TO. SLEEP!" our parents yelled from across the hall. "IT'S 11:00 o'clock!" With that said... or yelled we went off to bed.

**Dream**

I was in a meadow and there were dandelions everywhere. The sunlight was perfect it felt like this was the most tranquil place that I could be in. I saw my mom walking towards a bridge, she abruptly stopped and turned around to smile at me. At this point she was in the middle of the bridge. I was confused what was she doing. She just stood there but then her smile was wiped off her face, she closed her eyes as if a shot of pain sprung all over her. What was happening?

**Dream ends**

I quickly woke up gasping. I frantically looked around my room and I felt myself sweating. I peered over to my door and squinted my eyes at it. Was someone there?

"Who's there? Hello? I said who's there?" I started getting worried. The door creaked open to reveal Lia.

"Lia! you scared me!" I whisper screamed at my sister, who's hair was a mess she looked like a stereo typical bed head. Not that mines looked any better now that I think about it.

"I had a bad dream." She said this timidly, I didn't ask her what it was about. She looked down and then I sat up properly and crossed my legs on my bed. I patted on my bed signaling for her to come sit there. Now she was sitting oopposite to me. There was complete silence in the house, all you could hear were the chilling sounds of the blowing winter snow outside.

"You know, when I was your age and I had a bad dream I used to stare out the window." I randomly started talking in a soft voice. Lia and I looked out the window then I looked back to her. The moonlight was perfectly reflected on her face her fair skin looked so beautiful. Then she focused her gaze back at me. Her Sapphire blue eyes looked deeply into my hazel one's

"Can I sleep with you Lily?" she asked me with anticipation.

"What kind of question is that, of course you can sleep with me." She had a warm smile on her face and quickly snuggled with me. I pulled the blanket over her and myself and continued to cuddle with her. I knew that she likes it when I keep her protected from the rest of the world. I don't know what I would do without my baby sister she meant the world to me.

Lia fell asleep, I looked over to her and brushed her hair behind her ear and I looked out the window. I kept staring at the full grown tree outside my window and felt my eyes getting heavier and drifted away back into a deep sleep.

**Next morning**

I felt the beaming sunlight on my face and woke up to find Lia next to me. I patted her head and got up and out of bed. My school started before her's and Liam's.

I went downstairs and expected to see my father scrambling to get to work and on the phone with a client and my mom multitasking, by making breakfast and doing paperwork!

Instead I found a note on the fridge that read

'Lily, I had to rush mom to the hospital around 5:00 in the morning after I admitted her in the hospital I came back to check on you and the kids. I am gone for work now, but won't come home. I have to stay with your mother at the hospital, I will bring you and the kids to visit her soon. I need you to take care of Lia and Liam until then.

Love, Dad'

I dropped the note, my dream....is this what it was about? I have to see my mom as soon as possible. But what do I tell Lia and Liam?

I went back upstairs to see that Lia was already awake in my bed, but was clearly still in her slumber.

"Good morning sweety. How you feeling?" I asked my sister. "Good. I want to go back to sleep." she started whining. "You do realize you have school right?" Is my sister already in holiday mode?

"c'mon get up." I encouraged her and then she stomped off to the washroom. I went over to Liam's bedroom. The walls were painted blue, and he had a night light in each outlet. How cute!

"Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam." As I said this, I kept poking him. Then I slipped into his bed and layed his head on my lap. "Liam wake up, Liam wake up. I'm serving ice cream for breakfast!" I tried to bribe him to get him to get up.

"mmm, Ice cream? " He moaned I started laughing. "C'mon sleepy head, let's go." With that said I went to my bedroom to get ready. I put on some blue bell bottoms and slipped on a t-shirt that had Polaroid cameras allover it. I tied my brown hair in a high ponytail, I made my way over to the full sized mirror in my bedroom.

"ooo Sassy!" My sister commented, again, creeping her head through the door. I gave her a smile and motioned for her to come in.

"Sit down I need to talk." I patted my bed.

"What's up?"

"Dad left me a note in the morning saying that he had to rush mom to the hospital and i have to take care of you guys until then. So I need you guys to co-operate and please no fighting, i'm really stressed about mom." I flatly said all of this hoping that Lia would help out around the house because my father didn't say when he was coming back home. Lia didn't blink once. She looked down and I lifted her chin,"Don't worry about mom she will be perfectly fine. She is the healthiest person I know." I assured her, she nodded.

"Now I have to go to school, and can you make sure you guys catch your bus, oh and your lunches are on the kitchen table and please don't miss the bus." I pleaded playfully. Lia giggled. "No problem."

I quickly put my winter gear on and ran out the door. "Bye guys, be good. AND CATCH YOUR BUS!" With that said I locked the door with my keys and turned around to face Kai only a few inches away from my face.

_________________________________________________

A/N

Hey!!!!!!!!,

So whenever I write stories the beginnings are really really boring any tips on how to catch the readers attention?

-xoangelxo