Chapter 3 Liam put your clothes on!

"Liam, put your clothes on!" My mom yelled from the kitchen

"Lia?" I gently knocked on her bedroom door. "Lia, can I come in?" I opened the door because she wasn't responding to me, and I think I know why. I found my baby sister sitting in one corner of her room burying her face on her knees. "Oh sweety, don't cry..." I trailed off moving closer to her, she still couldn't get over the fact that her best friend had moved away. I tried consoling my sister because this evening we were going to the Wilson's for the dinner. I wiped her tears away. "Listen Lia, I understand that you are feeling pain, you know what that's life. There will be many times in life when you may come across a difficult decision or you might lose someone, like Sam." I stopped when she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"W-what do you mean Lily, h-how would you know how I feel? N-nothing ever happened to you!" She just threw all her anger at me. I didn't say anything but stare at her, letting her take out all that fury because that's what she needed. "You have b-best friend's and you've a-always had th-hem now i'm going to be a l-loner!" She stopped and stared back at me and all the rage that was in her eyes suddenly turned into guilt. Lia calmly walked over to me and she softly said,"I'm sorry." Lia apologized in her timid voice. "Wouldn't want to get late for the Wilson's dinner now do we?" I saw a huge grin plaster on Lia face. Then she looked worried, "Oh my gosh! What am I going to wear?!"

"Why are you so worried it's just a dinner?" I was suddenly intrigued my her anxiaty towards her clothes.

"No it's just, I have no clothes." Lia said innocently batting her eyes at me.

"Are you being serious right now, we are not going shopping, you have enough clothes. And don't even think about wearing any of mine" I grinned at her expression towards my answer. "Hurry up you only have 10 minutes!" I yelled out while exiting her bedroom into my own.

My sister who must be rummaging through her closet to find what to wear; I on the other hand know what i'm going to wear. Since this was just a casual dinner, which I prefer from formal dinners, I was going to wear black skin tight jeans, and a red sequenced holiday sweater. It was baggy but not to the extent that I look like I didn't care about dressing properly for the dinner. I put on a green watch that had mickey mouse with a Santa hat inside it. I went into my bathroom to do my hair. I had decent length hair, it was to almost the middle of my back. After I used my straightener, my hair looked dead straight to actually touching my middle back. I had dark brown hair, but some people would say that it's black. (But those people are wrong, wrong I tell you!)

I didn't want to over do my make up and look like a clown, so all I did was apply eyeliner on the inside of my top eyelids, which highlighted my pure hazel eyes in a way, and I applied light pink lip gloss. I went back to my bedroom and stood in front of my full size mirror, "Oh my smurf, you look gorgeous!" Lia commented as she poked her head through my door. "Thanks Lia, come inside I want to see you too."

My sister was wearing black skin tight jeans with a red sequenced sweater but not a green watch, a green bracelet. "Really, are you- are you serious?" I was shocked how my sister had the same choice of clothes as me. "Now we look like twins!" Lia was happy so I went along with it. Lia didn't wear make up, she didn't really need it, she was just naturally so beautiful.

She had innocent blue eyes like my dad's and Liam had green eyes like my mother's, My siblings tease me about being adopted. Of course my siblings were lying, I had inherited my hazel eyes from my grandmother. We walked down the stairs together and saw Liam getting his messy hair combed from my mother, he was sitting with his arms crossed in defeat. I'm guessing he doesn't want to comb his hair, why would he, he's Liam.

"Hey, Renee? I never knew we had twins?" My dad's sarcasm. **Sigh**

"oh, you're right Laurence." My mother answered back.