Chapter 9

I had no clue why but when I thought of Julian and his party it gave me anxiety. What if something bad happened at the party?

Axel said he had to deal with something there. I had no clue what he meant, but something inside of me told me not to go, it will end bad.

I pushed that thought aside and proceeded down the school hallway Thursday morning. If I was going to pull this off without Axel knowing what I was planing to do, I was going to need help.

"Sarah! Caitlyn!" I called through the hallway. They both turned around with smiles on their faces and waved at me. I ran up to them, when I go there I was out of breath. I need to exercise more often.

"I... I- need y-your guys help." I struggled, as I caught my breath.

"I told you a million time to take that exercise class with me, but no-" Sarah started.

"No, this is about something else. I am going to a party on Saturday and I need help getting a dress." I explained, now standing straight.

Caitlyn clapped her hands excitedly. "Finally you come to me about clothing advise! Okay so first I say loose the band shirts and the ripped jeans and-"

"Guys! I don't need help with my everyday- wait. What's wrong with my band shirts?" I said crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at her. She gave me a sheepish smile in return. "Okay, back to the topic. I don't have anything else to wear, so I need help getting a hot party dress. I would go alone, but you guys are masters at this kind stuff."

They both looked at each other, then to me. "Okay. Let's go." Sarah said.

"Wait. Now? But school just started. Wait, what am I saying?" I said with a chuckle. "Who's car are we taking?" I asked.

"I guess we could take mine." Sarah offered.

"Fine. But we need a rule. This is a secret, so no one can know about this. Not even Ryan and Dominick. And especially not Axel." I explained.

"Deal." They said in unison.

We walked out of the school and got into Sarah's car and drove off to the mall.

We arrived there in about twenty minutes. The whole parking lot was full and not s single spot was in sight. Why are there so many people at the mall on a Thursday?

We finally saw a spot and went for it, but someone took it before we could get there. Sarah banged on the steering wheel and screamed a few colorful words.

After what seemed like forever, we found another spot that was close to the mall.

Walking in a took in the cold air-conditioned air. The sent of fried food and fast food could be smelt from a mile away from the actual food stand.

Sarah and Caitlyn lead me to a dress store that I have never been in. There has to be more than a thousand of fancy dresses. My mouth literally dropped, I felt Caitlyn's hand push my jaw up.

"Okay. Let's get started." Sarah and Caitlyn said.

Sarah and Caitlyn pulled me over to my size of dress stand. There had to be a million dresses in that section, all different from the next. In a just a couple of minutes, Sarah and Caitlyn have formed a pile of dresses.

"Guys!" I finally screamed at them. Their heads shot up towards the sound of my voice and stared at me. "I really appreciate your help, but I just need a dress I'm probably going to wear once."