Chapter 10: Amazing

What is going on guys? It's time for another chapter created by the girl making this author's note. So, many things has happened in this fanfic, and I really appreciate all the support each and every one of you. Just wanted to tell everyone that since this is the second to last chapter of this fanfic. Yes, the end is finally coming...Not ready at all! Proud to say that!

So, I hope you guys enjoying reading!

🌸Cat🌸

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Where are you taking me Natsu? And why are you covering my eyes Happy?" Lucy asked the two boys as she was suddenly dragged out of the house.

Natsu and Happy just laughed playful sang that it's a secret. Lucy pouted at their teasing mood.

"Can I at least walk on my own two feet?" Lucy politely asked them, but the anger was slowly getting to her.

"Nope~" sang the dragon slayer and exceed.

"But--"

"Geez Lucy. You're so full of questions today," Happy pointed out.

"Well that wouldn't be a problem if you two just answered my questions," Lucy retorted with an attitude.

"Relax, we're almost there," Natsu reassured her.

"You say that, but--"

The celestial spirit mage abruptly stopped her sentence when she suddenly bumped into someone. She was about to fall down, but Natsu's grip on her wrist managed to save her. Although Lucy didn't fall down on the ground, she was pulled into Natsu's chest. On another note, Happy happened to remove his paws from Lucy's eyes. So, the moment she rammed into the dragon slayer, her brown eyes met with his onyx eyes. Both of them were just mesmerized by each other for a brief moment until...

"They llliiiiiiiikke each other~" A certain blue exceed playful sang.

Natsu and Lucy snapped out of their gaze and quickly backed away from each other.

"So..." Natsu said as a way to change the topic. He looked at Happy, who seemed to understand exactly what he was trying to say. Both of them nodded and smiled at Lucy.

"What's with the weird smiles. It's almost creeping me out," Lucy said with caution.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed to the top of their lungs as they presented the building that stands in front of them now.

Lucy looked up and was instantly mesmerized in the guild's beauty. It was already like that when she first saw the building from afar, but now, where she can see it right in front of her, is just a dream.

"Come on Lucy. Let's go inside now," Happy joyfully told the celestial spirit mage as he started to drag her into the guild.

Natsu kicked down the door of the guild with his foot and screamed, "I'm back!"

"Welcome home Natsu, Happy!" the white-haired girl happily greeted the two. She noticed the blonde girl next to them and smiled. "Who's you friend over there?"

The girl stepped forward and politely bowed to the white-haired girl. "I'm Lucy. I can't believe that I actually get to meet the one and only Mirajane Strauss. I love reading about you on the Weekly Sorcerer Magazines."

"Thank you very much! It's nice to meet you too Lucy!" Mira smiled at the girl.

"Mira-chan, can I have another beer?" Wakaba kindly asked the girl.