(3) Hate at First Sight

I grumble as I’m seeing the Adeline school in front of me, with a ton of security. I look at mom nervously and try to think of a way out of this!

“Uh… mom?” I ask as she waves to me and gets in the cab. I glower at her and sigh as my sister had a giant smirk on her face. Well, wouldn’t take long for her to get popular. She struts up to the building, suitcase in hand with her hips swaying a bit more than necessary. I sigh as I walk up to the building, a little bit less excited as I glanced around campus. Girls were looking in our direction, mostly gawking at Spencer.

I quickly pass by her, with my head down as I find myself quickly walking into the building and looking left and right when I hear a giggle and turn my head to see Jenna smiling at me as she engulfs me in a hug and I let go of my suitcase, falling onto my rear end and I glare at a grinning Jenna.

“So you finally got here?” She asks happily and I roll my eyes, nodding as I response as I stand up.

“Can you help me find my room?” I ask sweetly as I give her my room key and her eyes light up as she grabs my hand and practically drags me down the hall, barely giving me enough time to grab my suitcase. She takes note of all the rooms until she stops in front of one with a wide smile on her face, quite creepy.

“Here it is!” She exclaims as she practically shoves me in and I narrow my eyes at her as she shrugs and skips off. I turn around and shut the door behind me, sighing in contempt as a hand is pressed to my mouth.

“Don’t scream.” They whisper, it sounds like a man. Is this the man?! The man who took my fathers life?! Oh god, is he going to kill me too?!

“Listen, you’re in grave danger. I’m pretty sure you understand this but you need to be careful. I’ll always be watching out for you. Try to stay safe and out of harm.” The man whispers and I nod in reply.

“Now, let me leave and don’t turn around.” He whispers and I nod again as he lets go of my mouth and makes a move to escape as I quickly turn around and tear a hat off of him.

No way.

No possible way.

No human way possible!

It can’t be…

“Dad?”

_______________________________
Okay, I know it's short But I just wanted to get something out there since I'm going to be a bit busy for awhile, and everything I write feels like its crap so... yeah xD Anyways Fan, Vote and Comment! And thanks for all the reads, votes and comments, they all made my day. And I COULDN'T kill Jesse off, any fans of the original story would know that NO ONE could, without dying inside anyway :P