Chapter 8 - Celebration Drinks

I went to my hotel room before heading out to the lobby. I decided to dress casual except for my shoes of course. The elevator opened so I quickly walked there before it closed. Luckily I made it and got inside. I pressed on the lobby button while standing next to some guy.

"Wow you look beautiful." He said. I turned around to stare at him.

"Don't." I said rudely.

"Hey would you like to go on a date sometime?" He asked.

"No." I blankly said.

"Why not?" He asked again.

"Because I've already got a boyfriend." I said walking out of the elevator towards AJ.

"I'm gonna get you someday!" He yelled.

"Yeah in your dreams!" I yelled back at him.

"Hey?" AJ said in confusion.

"Hi. You ready?" I asked him. He nodded before taking my hand into his and walking towards Renee and Jon's car. I hopped inside and said hey to the both of them.

"So where are we going?" I asked Jon since he's driving.

"Somewhere called Vespar Bar." He said not taking his eyes off the road. I nodded and we arrived at the bar. We all walked in and saw everybody almost here already. Nikki and Brie walked up to me.

"Hey Ev." They said in unison.

"Hey girls." I said hey to them before moving to the bar. I sat down next to Galina and Renee before getting a drink.

"Ev." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Becky standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Just wanted to come say well done on your match earlier." She said smiling.

"Thanks." I said turning back to Galina and Renee. Renee looked
behind me giving me a worrying look.

"What?" I whispered to her.

"She's still standing behind you." She said to me. I got up from my seat and decided to walk over to Saraya for a while.

"Hey Saraya." I said while hugging her.

"Hey Ev. Congrats on your win earlier. Oh my god. What if Jericho won that match?" She asked me.

"It would be hell for me." I said while we both laughed.

"Ev you got Rebecca standing behind you." She told me.

"Yeah I know she's been following me around the whole time I've been here." I told her.

"Wait she's going away to Renee and Galina now. But now they are either staring at you or me. I can't tell." She said.

"Okay so I'm gonna go say hi to Austin and all that. Once I'm back can you tell me if they are staring at me?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure." She answered. I walked over to Austin and his crew.

"Hey guys." I said to them.

"Hey Ev. Congratulations on your match." Austin said.

"Thank you." I said while hugging him. I hugged everybody else and got a congrats while walking over to Saraya again.

"They were staring at you." She said. I nodded my head and went over to Galina and Renee.

"Hello." I said while siting down. They immediately got up and walked away. I got a slap from Renee and my hair tugged from Galina. What the actual fuck? I got up and quickly ran outside with tears streaming down my face. I sat down against the wall of the bar and cried until I couldn't anymore.