Chapter 5 - Meeting Somone

I started to pack up after I watched Royal Rumble. I phone rang an I picked it up and answered it.

"Hey Evanna. Can you came to my office?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah sure." I told him. I walked out and started heading towards his office. I got there and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Steph said. I walked in and saw AJ Styles in there.

"Hello Evanna. I'm guessing you already know AJ Styles." She told me.

"Yeah Allen Jones." I said smiling at him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Hunter and Steph.

"Just wanted to tell you that you'll be in a romantic storyline with AJ here." Hunter said while placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Okay." I replied.

"And Ev you will need a different attire." Steph said.

"And why's that?" I asked them.

"We thought to have you wearing the same things as AJ but shorts, a crop top and everything else the same. But you can choose what colour you want." She said.

"You still didn't answer my question but can I have black and white." I said.

"It's just because we thought it would be better that's all. And yes you can choose those colours. Also AJ is joining you and Dolph on your bus." She told me smiling.

"Okay then." I said.

"So AJ just grab your bags and follow Evanna." Hunter told him. He stood up and grabbed his bags. I said bye and walked out waiting for AJ. He came out and walked next to me.

"I have to grab my bags." I told him.

"Okay that's fine I will just follow you like Hunter told me to." He said. We got to my locker room as I went inside meeting Joe and Jon.

"We got kicked out of our locker room by Austin so he could do his video thing." Joe said.

"Okay you could've said something instead of barging in. How did you get in anyways?" I asked them.

"Oh we found the spare key under a table outside. Well Jon knew about it." Joe told me.

"I didn't tell you that." I turned towards Jon.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Na it's alright. I trust you guys. Anyway I have to go so bye guys." I said and they said bye before laughing like psychos. AJ stood against the wall on his phone and looked up to see me.

"You ready?" I asked him and he nodded. We walked towards the garage and found my bus. We hoped in finding Dolph sitting in there on his phone.

"Oh hey Evanna. Just got a text from Stephanie saying we got a new roommate." He said.

"Yeah AJ." I told him.

"Oh cool the phenomenal one AJ Styles." He said while walking up to him shaking his hand.

"Yep that's me. So where am I going to sleep?" AJ asked Dolph and I.

"There's a spare room. I will show you." I told him walking towards the room with AJ behind. We got there and I opened up the door and let AJ inside.

"I will let you unpack whatever you need and I will be out there." I told him smiling. He smiled back before I left. I walked into the main living space and sat on the lounge. I turned the TV on and flicked through channels. I decided to watch Ridiculousness on MTV. The episode was with guest David Spade.

I only knew him off Rules Of Engagement and Grown Ups. But he's a funny dude. AJ walked into the room and sat on the couch.

"Oh Ridiculousness. I love this show." He said while staring at the TV. Well that's good we watch it all the time. My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello."

"Hi Evanna. Just wanted to let you know that we are having a championship brought back and you're in the tournament. We're not aloud to tell you what one but you'll find out soon." Stephanie said before she hung up. I wonder what championship they're bringing back.

"Who was that?" AJ asked.

"Stephanie. She wanted to let me know that I'm in a tournament for a championship their bringing back." I told.

"You'll be totally fine. Depends on what championship it is." He told me.

"Thanks. I'm going to bed now. Its getting late and I think you should too." I said smiling at him. He nodded before turning the TV off. He closed his bedroom door and I closed mine. I jumped into bed and went to sleep.