Chapter 4 - The Royal Rumble Match

I was watching Lillian introduce number 1 entrant Roman Reigns. Then she introduced entrant number 2 and it was Rusev. They went at it for a while before Roman chucked Rusev out. Roman waited for entrant number 3. The camera fixated on Roman while this persons music played. The camera then moved to the ramp showing the Phenomenal 1 AJ fucking Styles.

I screamed at the TV while AJ was walking down. Yes there were rumours but I never thought they would be true. He got into the and they stared at each other before throwing punches at each other. Entrant number 4 came out and it was Tyler Breeze. He got the upper hand on those two before both Roman and AJ tossed him out.

It was Roman and AJ again. After a while entrant number 5 was Curtis Axel. Lets just say he wasn't that good so he was clothesline over the ring by AJ. Roman and AJ again. They fought again before Y2J came out looking at AJ and Roman. Chris came into the ring and went straight for Roman. He then went for AJ who came to try and get him.

I could feel myself squealing at the TV. He tried to go for Roman but he countered sending him into the turnbuckle. Roman charged for Chris but Chris moved sending Roman into the post. Chris turned Round and AJ started giving him kicks Chris countered by giving AJ a forearm to the face. AJ came back from bouncing off the ropes and forearmed Chris in the face.

Entrant number 7 was Kane and he walked down the ramp into the ring. He went for Roman then Chris then AJ but AJ tried to turn it around before getting kicked in the face. Kane started demolishing everyone and entrant number 8 came out. It was Goldust. He ran down to the ring and started going on Kane. Chris suplexed AJ in the middle of the ring while Goldust stood to the side.

The crowd started to chant AJ Styles again while AJ got suplexed by Goldust. They continued to chant AJ Styles. Entrant number 9 came out and it was Ryback. It sounded like the crowd booed Ryback when he was coming out. He jogged to the ring where AJ would go for him but got taken down. Kane punched him but Ryback countered giving him a spine buster.

Ryback made the crowd chant his Feed Me More slogan while he went for to eliminate Chris. He didn't succeeded because of Goldust. AJ super clotheslined Roman in the corner turnbuckle. Goldust tried to eliminate Ryback while AJ tried to eliminate Roman. Roman punched AJ off while Chris came to help Goldust with eliminating Ryback. Ryback went over but landed on the apron holding onto the ropes.

Entrant number 10 came out and it was The new Day. Kofi ended up going in and was bound to do something amazing. Kofi went straight for Goldust and started punching him. He then went for Chris and kicked and punched him. He tried to eliminate Chris but Roman came over and started punching Kofi. Kofi countered and started punching him. Kofi then tried to eliminate Roman but failed. In the middle of the ring AJ and Ryback were going at it.

Ryback lifter AJ over him into the air about 10 feet. I screamed again and Jojo came in wondering what the fuss was about. She looked at me before sitting down next to me watching the Royal Rumble as well. Goldust tried to eliminate AJ but he held on. I let out a sigh of relief. Entrant number 11 came out and it was Titus o Neil. Titus eliminated Goldust while Kane went over to Titus.

Entrant number 12 came out an it was R - Truth. He ran down to the ring while going under the ring to get a ladder.

"What the fuck is he doing?" I asked myself. He chucked it into the ring set it up and climbed up it. He looked up and saw nothing was there.

"Why the fuck is he such a dimwit?" I asked myself laughing. Kane grabbed him and chucked him over the ropes. Kane chucked the ladder out while Kofi came up behind him to punch him. Kane eliminated Kofi but Kofi went onto Big E's shoulders. New Day celebrated outside the ring. They did some victory lap while the crowd chanted New Day Rocks. I think they call it the unicorn stampede.