Chapter 6 - Raw after Royal Rumble

Long Chapter ahead! Hope you enjoy this.

I packed my bags for Raw before getting off the bus with AJ. It's 2 hours before Raw starts but we got bored on the bus. We headed inside the arena and went separate ways after that to our locker rooms. I walked towards my locker room and went inside. I put my bags inside and went out to the ring where Renee was.

"Hey Renee." I called out to her. She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Evanna." She said before frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked her pulling her aside away from Jojo and Lillian.

"Jon and I are fighting." She told me.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because apparently I've been 'cheating' on him." She said.

"I'll go talk to him. Yeah?" I told her.

"Thanks but you- " I cut her off.

"I will because I'm your friend." I told her hugging her. I walked away to find Jon sitting with Joe in catering.

"Hey Jon. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him he nodded before getting up and walked away with me. I walked down a corridor with nobody else and turned to him.

"Renee told me that you're thinking that she's cheating on you." I told him.

"I saw photos of her and Dolph kissing and hugging!" He yelled at me.

"Prove it." I said. He got his phone out and showed me Dolph's Twitter page. It certainly did have those photos the Jon was talking about.

"Okay screenshot those photos to me." I told him but he looked at me very blankly.

"What?" He said. Ugh how does this dude not know how to even control a phone.

"Because your phone is an iPhone that means you have to press the lock button and home button together. Like this." I grabbed his phone and did one photo as an example.

"Oh thanks." He did the screenshots and sent them to me. My phone got the messages and I walked back to Renee. I looked at the time and saw we only had 30 mins left until Raw starts.

"Evanna! Hey the tournament will be on Smackdown this week and you have to come get your new ring gear." Steph said coming up to me.

"Okay thanks." I walked off in the direction to my costume designer Jennifer Dunn. I'm the only one to have my own costume designer because, my first costume designer Sandra Gray didn't do my ring gear the way I wanted. I asked for the colour blue but she gave me silver. I asked for shorts and a crop top, she gave me pants and a top. You get my reasons. I knocked on the door and Jennifer opened.

"Hey Evanna. I'm guessing your here for your new ring gear." She told me.

"Yep. Can I try it own in here?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure. It's on the table. I will step outside and wait for you to try it on." She said and stepped outside the door. I took off my clothes and put and my crop top and shorts before putting on my kick pads. I looked in the mirror and called Jennifer in.

"Oh wow that looks good on you. There's also gloves and a vest jacket in there as well. Because I know that AJ also wears a vest. I know it's not the same as AJ's ring gear but we basically only copied his vest and boots." She told me.

"No I love it." I told her smiling. I hugged her and took the bag and walked towards my locker room. The TV monitor was showing The Authority show off that Hunter won the belt. I walked inside my locker room and was met by AJ.