Chapter 7

My alarm clock didn't go off. When I noticed, I was already late.

"Shit!"

I quickly hopped off my bed and ran to my bathroom, turning on the water. Then ran out to my room and got out my makeup and the clothes I planned on wearing. I saw the steam from the shower leaving the bathroom.

I then walked into my bathroom, stripping on the way. A wave of steam hit me as I opened the shower curtain.

"Hot.hot.hot." I muttered to myself getting into the shower. Once out I quickly put on my makeup and got dressed. I wrapped my unhurt ankle, then grabbed some flats and rang downstairs.

"Conner!" I yelled. I put on lip gloss while he came to me.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I woke up late."

He reached into his pocket and threw me his car keys. I was at school in 5 minutes. Today was a much better day. I didn't fall, trip, sprain my ankle or anything. I didn't even have to limp. Becky believed that Conner had gotten the swelling down. We even found a table to sit at during lunch.

"So what about Jason's party?"

I nodded. "I'll probably end up going with Grayson's group." She gave me a weird look. "We live right next to each other. We're stuck knowing each other."

"Should I come over?" I shrugged. "I'll be there at like 9 and we can get ready."

I nodded, not really caring.

"Maybe Jason will ask you out!"

I shook my head, "I don't want to think about guys right now. I just want to forget."

Jessica sat down next to me, her other friend by Becky. I just looked at her, then looked back at Becky.

"I just thought you would want to know, that Grayson just asked me to go with him to Jason's party." I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on. I know it stings. You've been replaced with me."

I laughed. "You really are a crazy bitch."

She glared at me, "You're just mad."

I shook my head, "If he wants a skank like you, then I guess he got just what he wanted."

"No, he likes me because I'm 50x hotter then you will ever be. I ooze self-esteem. You're nothing than a follower. Without Grayson you are nobody."

I got up and threw my stuff in the garbage. I couldn't kill her here. Too many witnesses. Becky ran to catch up with me.

"For a sprained ankle, you sure take off fast."

"I can't stand that bitch."