Chapter 4

Like Conner ordered, she was gone by 7. I just laid on the couch too mentally exhausted from Becky's random thoughts. Having a friend with ADHD was hard when I wasn't blocking outside thoughts.

I was almost asleep when a loud bang woke me up.

Chris was laughing. I rolled over and put a pillow over my head. Chris laid down behind me.

"Wake up beautiful."

"Go away."

"Come on. Let's get you to your room."

I shook my head. Chris' hand rested on my thigh, slowly rubbing up and down. My eyes were wide open now. I'm sure I wasn't breathing. Where's Conner? Chris sighed as his hand reached my butt.

"Chris. Stop."

I felt him chuckle beside me.

"You're single. Why not try?"

"Get off of me."

I knew what he wanted when he woke me up. He couldn't stop thinking about getting me up into my room, alone and drowsy. I swear all these guys are perverts. I was completely shocked when his hand started playing with the top of my jeans, slowly trying to sneak his hand underneath.

"I swear to god Chris I'll-"

"Do what? Yell?"

He was ripped off of me so hard I jolted off the couch with him. Grayson grabbed my forearm and kicked Chris' back hard.

"Dude. What the fuck is the matter with you?" Chris said grabbing his back in pain.

Grayson let me go, then leaned over Chris, pulling him up to his face by his shirt.

"Stay away from her." Grayson threatened.

"Why? It's not like you two are a real thing. You've never cared before."

"Things changed."

He looked scared now. "Shit dude. I'm sorry."

Grayson nodded and punched him hard. I heard something break.

"Learn your lesson."

Chris nodded, holding his jaw.

Grayson grabbed it after a moment and set it back into place.

Grayson walked out of the room to wash his hands. I started going up to my room. Chris went to the kitchen to grab some ice. Once in my room I took off my jeans, shirt and bra. It was almost time for bed. I grabbed the pajamas I wore the night before and turned on my TV.