Arms Around Me

Okay, soo I'm trying to keep up with both of my stories and its getting crazy! Please, pretty please, stay with me and continue reading! Now Town of Angels

<James<

I couldn't control myself. What happened to me? I used to keep myself at bay, but now? I just didn't even know. My parents had taken me to therapy so many times for anger management. Except, I've always felt it was something different.

I punched through the window. I had wanted so badly to hurt Kyle. Now I just felt sorrow and regret. Even worse, Rue is just more and more afraid of me. The only girl I've ever felt anything for and she can barely stand to look at me.

The thing inside me. Growing, and getting stronger. Something dark, and becoming uncontrollable. I didn't know what it was, but I wanted it gone.

"You stupid kids!" the bus driver came screaming down the isle. His bald little head was covered in wrinkles. "Your going to pay for this! And your unwelcome to ride the bus anymore! Get off! I'll mail your parents the bills!"

I sighed. Looked up to Rue almost begging her to look at me, but her eyes stayed at her feet. I got up and off, hearing the snickers from Kyle.

He is going to pay for this.

<Rue>

I watched as James got off the bus, he turned to look at me before he was off but I looked down. I didn't want to meet his eyes full of pain and embarrassment. I just couldn't do that, because if I did, I was afraid I might cry.

I heard Kyle snickering behind me. It made me upset that he enjoyed this. How dare he do that? "Kyle, what's so funny?" I said making my voice flat.

"Well, concidering he just punched though the window, it's kinda funny!" His chuckles started and this time I heard them, they didn't make me laugh. They made me full of rage! I felt my chest rise and fall in deep breaths. I looked over at Kyle, my gaze was deadly. He stopped laughing, "Rue? I'm sorry-"

I suddenly felt like there was no angry in me. Like all the bad stuff in the world didn't matter. With that good feeling came the feeling of not being alone. That fuzzy feeling you get when someone is holding you in their arms. I had to stop Kyle, "Kyle, it's okay." A smile spreading across my face. I looked behind me for a moment, wanting to see someone, but to no avail. My smile still alive on my lips.

>John<

I made her anger go away. It made me happy to do something like that for her. It felt nice to help her with that kind of thing.

Her smile was radiant. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen, other than when I first saw her. I remember everything, I had just taken a young boy about age 9 home. His name was Robbie, he had got in a car accident and he died. I had become fond of him. He was very religious for his age, he had an old soul. He seemed to understand every problem and everything in the Bible. The look on his face when he saw me was priceless. He was so happy and so excited! It made me smile and almost feel warm inside. Then I came back to reality, and that smile. I just wanted to bask in her smile. I put my arms around her and was so close to feeling that warmness, again. To my surprise, she turned around! She looked directly into my eyes. I breathed her all in. Her hair was a red amber. The red was so deep it was almost a brown. Her eyes a mossy green, and her cheeks rosy from the wind. Her lips thick and pink as a berry. I wanted the moment to last forever.

-------------------------

I've realized, I'm not writing very long chapters... I'll try to make them longer as time goes by

I like this story, isn't John sweet((:

pleaseeee fan/comment/vote!