Chapter 5 'Just Smile'

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

-Danny P.O.V-

"You couldn't stop it babe stop blaming yourself." Papa said trying to comfort my now stressed daddy. Daddy sighed, "As much as I want to scream, your right." he said making me nod. "Don't worry daddy we were safe." I said out loud making both of my parents look at me with crazy expressions.

Seth busted out laughing and my parents both just shook their heads at me. "I feel satisfied now." Seth admitted making me hit him but he just pouted and started doing kissy faces at me. I sighed and ignored him before looking at parents. "Don't be mad, please?" I pleaded with a puppy face. Sure, I could have controlled myself but something was just nagging at me and I partially blame my wolf.

'Hey, this was all on you don't be fucking blaming me.' My wolf replied making me roll my eyes at him. It totally was. I chuckled as he started complaining in my head. I tuned him out as my parents looked at me and Seth with death stares. Eventually they both sighed though, "You were safe?" Daddy asked making Seth nod. "Of course Alpha, my little kitty said if your mate could get pregnant then he could too." I nodded agreeing with what Seth just said.

"I'm so glad you were smarter than me." papa said. "To be fair, we didn't know that was going to happen. " daddy told papa. Papa smacked daddy before daddy turned to us, "Now, I rea-" He stopped mid-sentence and screamed hiding behind Papa's frame. Papa let out a growl making me confused till I looked behind me and saw a huge white tiger. Its huge body was walking over to us with a curious glance but a protective stance as if ready to attack us at any given time.

Seth sighed and held out his hand, immediately the huge tiger trotted happily towards Seth, "I thought you were outside, Kitty?" Seth said as he pets the huge cat. "That's Kitty?" I asked. I was completely shocked that's what he meant by big kitty? I thought he meant like a huge fat cat not a huge wild cat!

Seth smirked at me, "Yep! Kitty this is my boyfriend, Danny." the huge cat turned to me before rubbing against me while purring loudly. Okay, it is pretty cute. I love cats, any cat so I'm already addicted to the gentle giant. I pet his head softly making it purr happily some more, "Aw, he's so cute." I said.

Seth nodded, "Had him since he was a wee babe." I smiled, "Well, he's cute. I turned to my parents, "Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen." I told them. My dad chuckled nervously from behind papa's frame. "From a distance? Sure." I stuck my tongue out at him. Papa had no comment but he was staring at the cat as if it was about to jump at him any second now. "You guys are so mean." I turned to Kitty. "It's okay they don't understand your awesomeness." I cooed at him making him roar softly.

Seth pouted, "I want attention too!" He laid his head on my lap making me shake my head but I slowly started to play with his hair with my other free hand. My parents smiled softly, "Seth if you get him home by 6, you can stay for cake." My daddy said before standing up taking papa's hands.

Seth smiled proudly before standing up and shaking both of their hands, "You have a deal. I'll see you soon then." My papa nodded, "I better see you not a minute later." he warned Seth. I groaned, "Papaaa!"

------

"Sofia Elizabeth Nightwalker!!" I yelled, running after the very naked little girl. She giggled and kept running around the house, her wet black hair throwing water droplets on the floor. I finally caught her and hoisted her up on my hip. "I told you, you can't do that." I said flicking her forehead softly. She pouted her green eyes looking up at me, her pout was so similar to her papa's. I sighed, "I forgive you but don't do it again." I told her. "I'll try not to, daddy." she responded.

I put her down and she giggled running towards her room to put some clothes on. There was a knock on the door, I turned on the t.v putting cartoons for Sofia before going to answer the door. I opened the door seeing my dad and papa standing there, I smiled, "Hey dad, hey papa." I said. I moved out of the way for them. "Hey, where's the little bugger." My papa said coming inside after daddy.

"Getting dressed, she went on another run." I said, sighing afterwards. My daddy chuckled, "She's a crazy girl." he commented making me nod in agreement. She's crazy for a five-year-old. Knowing someone was here, Kitty trotted his way over to us, Sofia and Princess on top of his back. She cheered seeing dad and papa. "GRANDPA! GRANDDADA!" she screamed, hopping off of to tackle them to the ground. My parents weren't actually that old at all, pretty sure papa was just 43 and dad was 42.

I laughed, "Okay Sofia, come on." I pulled off of them and back on Kitty's back. He roared softly and Princess meowed before they all went into the living room. I chuckled before turning to my parents, "I'll be right back, I'm going to check on Seth." I told them.

They nodded so I went outside where another cottage was but this one only had Seth's office and a meeting room and a little kitchen. I walked up the stairs before opening the door to the small cottage. Knowing where he was, I made my way to his office. It was slightly open and I stole a peek inside to see his head in his arms, fast asleep. I chuckled before quietly opening the door walking over to where he was.

"Tiger." I said, calling him his nickname that I made up after seeing that he was a lot like Kitty. He groaned and opened his eyes looking up at me, "Hey kitty." He smiled and I chuckled letting my hand go through his soft blonde hair. "The parents are here." I told him. He groaned, "Shit, sorry, I guess I just dozed off."

"It's okay." I said. He leaned back in his chair before pulling me on his lap. "I need some loving before we go over there." he said, smirking. I smiled leaning into give him a kiss on the lips, "I guess we can some loving first."

After that day 7 years ago, my life has been all smiles. I know all I had to was just smile and a new day would come.

Into The Woods 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara