Chapter 2 'Heat'

Hey mates, I changed the pack name to Midnight Mountain pack so their last names are Midnight just so you know.

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

I ran back to the woods as fast as my little wolf legs could take me. Being in a wolf's body is weird I can hear things that I couldn't before as well as see better. I could hear the crazy wolf footsteps behind me which made me run even faster. I didn't look where I was going so when I tripped it wasn't a surprise but what was the thing I fell on.

Piss.

Yeah, surprise you fell on piss! What was another surprise was that it was a female's piss and she was in heat. How did I know that? My wolf senses that I got and Princess is a girl and her piss stunk when she was in heat but of course to male cats it was amazing.

I got up and shook myself off but the smell  was still on me making me curse. "Oh my god. You smell ten times more better." I heard a voice say behind me. I yelped turning around to see the wolf from before there.

"Oh shit." I cursed as I started running again but this time the wolf was having no trouble in catching up with me.

Just when he was about to reach me he stopped and growled turning the other way but he gave me a glance that said, 'This is isn't over.' I ignored him and kept running which ever way I was when I saw a clearing I was so happy that I howled for joy which was a big mistake in my part because when I came in the clearing I noticed that it wasn't a clearing.

It was my backyard.

"Ahhhhh a wolf!! Help!!" one of my friends screamed making everyone scream and run for shelter inside the house. I whined and ran in all directions which was stupid since I accidently fell inside one of the pools that had people inside.

They all screamed making me growl in annoyance, they were so freaking loud! Though I took it as a growl of annoyance they took it as growl of attack. So when a gun fired off close to me I immediately looked to where it came from. It was one of my friends dad firing the gun. I started swimming faster towards the edge of the pool but when I did I couldn't get up making me whine in distress but then I saw the pool stairs but they were close to where everybody was.

Another fire went off making me flinch as it passed right by me. I looked up to see the man now pointing straight at me. Oh my gosh this is it.

I'm going to die!

The man started to pull on the trigger but right when he was about to fire it my Papa came in grabbing the gun and throwing it on the grass.

"Don't you dare shoot that wolf! They might not be sacred in your books but they are in mine and I'm not letting you kill one in my property!" My dad screamed making the man squirm before he spoke up but softly.

"But it's a wolf it was tying to attack the teenagers." the man protested making my papa roll his eyes. "I've worked with wolves all my life I'm pretty sure you were just scaring him!" my papa told him making me smile in the inside.

I love both my parents so much at this moment.

I looked beside him seeing dad holding Princess in his arms, I started swimming towards the pool stairs while everyone stayed quiet watching me closely. I looked up at my parents seeing my dad and papa encouraging me to go back to the woods.

A bark caught me from my trance, I looked back to see the crazy wolf watching me. I whined but he just whined back making me look at him weirdly.

"Come on I'll help you." he barked out.

"See you would have killed a wolf that had a family! You jack ass!" my dad screamed at the man but that wasn't what surprised me it was Princess trying to escape from his arms to attack me.