Chapter 1 'Stupid Dog'

Yes mates, there is a sequel for 'Into the Woods'. Your probably wondering, 'But, why?' well I had a lot of people say it was awesome but short so, me, being the wonderful person I am said, 'Might as well make a sequel'. It's not about Roy or Koltr though it's about their son. Yes, their son! Hope you love the wonderful Danny Midnight!

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy mates!

The air was crisp and cold for the a mid October day but that didn't stop a certain 5 year old from going outside. His hair was midnight black and his eyes a very light shade of blue. Both of his dad's were watching him making sure nothing happened to their innocent little boy that had entered the world five years ago.

The taller man that had his arm wrapped around the smaller one had broad shoulders and the body of a body builder, his eyes a bright yellow and hair black as night. Everyone knew him as Alpha Koltr of the Midnight Mountain pack with his beautiful Luna, Roy. Roy had a muscular body but more lean like a swimmer his brown hair was covered with a white beanie and his very light shade of blue eyes were very noticeable in this time of year just like his sons.

They both looked at their son that was running around in a camouflage jacket and boots that made him stand out from the white snow. He ran around screaming and jumping from place to place before going up to his parents asking them to join in, they both looked at each other before finally nodding at their son who screamed out in joy.

"Come on daddy!" he said grabbing Roy's hand and dragging him into the snow filled backyard that they had. Koltr ran behind both of them then scooped both of them up in his arms making them both sequel in delight. Koltr spotted a snow hill and smirked going over to it and throwing his husband and child in it. They both screamed landing in the snow, when they got up from the snow, Roy whispered something to his son making his son nod excitedly.

"Papa! Look a wolf!" he screamed in surprise making the older man turn in his head the way his son was pointing. That gave time for his husband and son to grab both of his hands and throw him in the snow hill.

The boy laughed along with his daddy watching his father get up and turn to them. "Come over here!" he said as he went to get his son but his daddy got in front of him making him grab him instead. "Go Danny! Run before he gets you!" he told his son. Danny screamed and ran away from his father who had pretended to eat his husband before starting to chase his son. It was a wonderful day for them but sadly that wouldn't last for long.

After hours of chasing and having their fun they all got tired and decided to go inside to the warmness of their home. Koltr had been called to a meeting so he said his goodbyes before going off to the pack meeting while Roy went to get dinner but he noticed that the fireplace didn't have logs to make a fire so he turned to his son. 

"Danny baby come here!" he called out to his son who ran over to his daddy in a hurry. "Yes, daddy?" he asked, he was always to eager to please both of his fathers. They were both his world in his mind.

"I need some logs for the fireplace could you get some from the batch outside, you know where it is, right honey?" he asked. Danny thought about it then nodded eagerly, "Yesh! It's where papa get's the coal!"

Roy nodded, "That's it! Now go get some but be quick, I don't want you outside alone for long." he warned making Danny nod before putting on his jacket and running outside to get the logs for his daddy.

He quickly sighted the batch of logs on the right side of the house next to the coal. He giggled and ran over to the batch but stopped when he heard noises in the woods next to his woods.

Danny being the innocent boy he was called out to the noise in the woods, "Hewo? I'm nice, you can come out!" he called out forgetting about the logs that he needed to get. He started to walk into the woods, slowly but unafraid. He turned his head when he heard a twig snap the sound coming from behind him.