Dalila

"Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom!" Tyler howled. "When me and Blake were playing, we found a wolf pup! She's badly hurt, can you please help her!?!"

Maki sighed. "Okay, I'm coming."

As she ran through the trees behind Tyler, Maki began to ponder the situation. 'A wolf pup?' 'All alone?' 'Badly injured?'

Finally, they reached their destination. But it wasn't a pretty sight. A light gray wolf pup was laying in the clearing. She had bruises, cuts, and blood dripping from more serious wounds. Maki gasped. Who would do this to an innocent pup? Then Blake howled, "Mom! We need to do something!" Maki was snapped out of her daze as she worked to get the wolf pup on her back.

Within ten minutes, they had transported the pup into their cave. Blake and Tyler were running around frantically, while Maki made some poultices to heal the pup's wounds.

When Xavier got back from alpha duties, he was shocked to find another pup in the house. He saw her injuries, however, and relaxed, knowing she had a reason for being in his den.

--------------------

The next day, the pup opened her eyes. "Where am I!?!" she yelped. Then, Xavier and Maki got up beside her. She whimpered.

"No, no, no, we're not going to hurt you. My pups found you injured and abandoned yesterday. I helped save you." Heather explained.

The pup looked embarrassed. "Thanks."

"What's your name?" Xavier asked.

Maki cuffed him around the ear. "Xavier, she needs rest not more questions."

"It's fine." the pup reassured her. "My name is Dalila, and I'm from the Breeze Montain pack. I was................. banished. That's why I'm here alone."

"The Breeze Mountain pack!?!" Xavier and Maki exclaimed incredously. Dalila nodded her head.

Then, Blake and Tyler were at their parents' sides with a million questions for Dalila.

"What's your name?"

"Where are you from?"

"How are you feeling?"

"How'd you get injured?"

"Where are your parents?"

Dalila immediately shrunk back into her bedding. "She needs rest! Not a million questions!" Maki ordered. "Now, all males, OUT. I'll explain it to you later, Blake and Tyler."

The three males then sulked out of the cave entrance, clearly unhappy about the exclusion.

----------------------

After Blake and Tyler found out about Dalila, she was like a sister to them. But, all good times must come to an end.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this update is so short! I felt bad about not updating in a while so, yeah. I also am sorry if you thought this chapter was kind of a let down, but my brain is still messed up from school. School started for me today, so I might not be updating as often but I will try! Please vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already. I was very impressed with the reads, votes, and comments for last chapter. Thank you! I hope I can get the next chapter up this weekend! Fingers crossed!

(: