Captured

- RIKO'S POV -

I feel pathetic. I also feel stupid for thinking Leasha's father wasn't coming for her. I was wrong. I should've been more protective, more alert. The Red Willow pack (otherwise known as Leasha's dad's pack) snuck up on us last night, when we were asleep. They overtook us easily. Heh, I'm such a fool.

*flashback starts*

As soon as we arrived at the Red Willow pack camp, we were tossed to the paws of their leader, Leasha's dad, whose name I later found out to be Bone. He was a powerful, very large, white wolf. But it was not the pure white of my beautiful Leasha, Bone had more of a grayish tint to his pelt. For one of the first times in my life, I was terrified. Then, all I felt was rage. I lunged towards Bone, but almost immediately I was struck to the ground. My left eye hurt so bad. It still hurts. He must've clawed all the way across it, deep too.

We were then held back by most of the pack as they killed our pups in front of our eyes. There was nothing I nor Leasha could've done as we watched Jasper, Smokey, and Daisy get brutally murdered.

By the time it was over, Leasha was cowering low to the ground and whimpering. Then Bone stalked over to her and smacked a paw across her head. His claws connected with her ear and soon blood was trickling out. I snarled. Now I was mad. My poor mate. But it's not like I could do anything, I'm still being held back by guards.

"How could you leave!?" Bone roared in fury. "After all I did for you?!"

"You killed my sister." Leasha growled. "I should've ran away sooner."

"She was WEAK." Bone retorted. "And you could've been a warrior if you had stayed."

"I don't want to be like you." she growled.

Bone roared in frustration. "You sicken me."

The last thing I heard before getting knocked out was "This isn't over."

Then, bam. I was out.

*flashback stops*

Now I'm being tortured in front of my mate. At the rate Bone is going at me, I'll be lucky to live two more days. My poor Leasha licks my wounds every night, whimpering softly. I hope we can get out of here soon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey, wassup? I tried to make the chapter a bit longer (I hope it's still not too short). How was it from Riko's point of view? I looked back into some older comments and found an awesome idea of Leasha's dad coming back and I thought, why not? Anyways, I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! I love it when you do! I 'll try to update again in a week!