Lucky Guess

After we got about a mile away from Heather, Sharp asked "Do you have any idea where they are?"

"No, and if I did, we wouldn't be searching right now. What about you?" I replied.

"Well, this is kinda a wild guess, but maybe Leasha's dad came back for her."

"After this long?" I asked in shock and bewilderment.

"It's worth a shot. We have no other guesses at the moment."He reasoned.

"Fine." I said in defeat. "We can check there, but do you know her dad's pack?"

"The Red Willow pack. And before you ask, the Red Willow pack was allies with my old pack."

"Okay then, smart guy, perhaps you should lead on the way there." I said.

Sharp smirked. "Affirmative." and with that, we took off towards the Red Willow pack. . .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we reached the camp, I was creeped out. Seriously about to pee, I'm so intimidated. "Let's go!" Sharp snapped me out of my daze.

"Er......., sorry." I hastily apologized.

"It's fine." Sharp sighed. "Just pay attention."

I nodded, and we both slunk quietly into the Red Willow camp. As we got closer to the center, there seemed to be a lot more wolves. "I wonder what's going on?" I thought, tilting my head to the side as if puzzled.

Then, I heard Sharp gasp. I quickly met his gaze, then saw what he was looking at. It was horrible. There, in the center of the Red Willow Camp, was Riko. He looked so weak, like he could die by tomorrow. Leasha was being pinned down by guard-wolves, forced to watch her mate slowly but painfully being tortured. But, where were the pups?

########################

I'M SO SORRY! I know this chapter got out late but I have been crazy busy! Spanish and Geometry and Literature are killers! So much honework! But, I'm glad I got this short chapter out so you all won't die from waiting. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was somewhat a filler. Please vote and comment! I really appreciate it when you do! Thanks!