7. The Past

3 years ago Yona P.O.V

  It was sunny on that day everything happened. I was heading home from school, everything was fine except for the fact that I got a B+. I always get A's so a B is really dissapointing.

  I open the door to my home. ''Hello, I'm home!'' I yell but no one answers, everyone always greets me, so this is really weird.

  When I go to the living room I see my parents on the floor in a puddle of blood. A blonde guy is standing over them with a gun. I realize it's Soo-Won, we used to be best friends when we were small.

  ''Yona...'' He says pointing the gun at me. ''Soo-Won....W-What is going on?'' I say quietly in fear. ''I killed them and because you saw me you must die too. I'm sorry, Yona'' He says cocking the gun and straightening his arm.

  He shoots.

   I feel pain in my right hip and I fall to the ground. I hear sirens and see Soo-Won leaving the house. My body feels numb and everything around me is  slowly fading away when I'm suddenly picked up. I hear people yelling something but I can't tell what they are saying.

  When I open my eyes I'm in a hospital. I try to sit up but I feel pain in my right hip. The door opens and a person walks in. ''Miss Kouka, I see that you are awake!'' She smiles at me. ''I'm doctor Aava, nice to meet you.'' She says putting a clipboard on a table.

  ''Where are my parents?'' I ask my voice shaking. She sighs and becomes very sad, ''I'm sorry to inform you but your parents are dead.''

  My eyes go wide and I sit there quietly. '' They didn't suffer.'' Dr. Aava says and I feel hot tears streaming down my face. I try to sit up again but I feel even more pain.

  ''Try to stay calm, you will stay here for atleast a week. A social worker will come by soon.'' The doctor says inspecting my wound. ''I think it'll heal fast. Try not to move and if you need anything just press the nurse button.'' She explaines.

  It's been two weeks since I got shot. I talked to the police and gave them my statement. Multiple psychologists have come by to check on my mental well-being. For some reason no one belives my statement about Soo-Won killing my parents.

  I heard them say that I need to get transferred to a different hospital. Something about a mental institution.

  I've been in this mental hospital for two months. They think I have amnesia, personal angst towards Soo-Won and that I'm mentally unstable. 

  I hate this place. I want to get out of here. The investigation has begun but it's moving slowly and the court case hasn't even started. 

  ''Back your things, we are taking you to the St. Agnes orphanage.'' A doctor says emotionless. I've never been so happy to leave a place. This place is like hell and it'll haunt me forever.

  I stay at the orphanage for 2 years. Soo-Won has been declared innocent and they are dropping the case. The court says that it was suicide.

  Right as I turn 18 I move out of the orphanage. I get a small apartment in Saku and I get to go to the school there. I decided to go back to school to experience high school and a normal life.

  The whole summer I worked hard to earn money. It was a bit of a hassle but the people in this town are very understanding and I got a job.

Back in normal time Hak P.O.V.

    ''From here on you know what happens.'' She says quietly. I just stared at her for a couple of minutes and then went for a hug. How am I supposed to respond to that?

  I break the hug and say, ''I don't know what to say...You're stronger than I thought.''. She smiles kindly at me with watery eyes. 

 ''Thank you...''

__________________________________________________________________________

Damn Yonaaaa, back at it again with the sad past.

Hope you liked the chapter :)

~MysteryGirl003, TiredMysteryGrandma and MissMonster13

*Don't get B's or your parents will die B=Blood*