5. Bullies

Kija P.O.V

  I'm the first one to arrive at school today. Because of yesterday's events I'm so scared to see the others. The next one to arrive to school is Zeno. We awkwardly nod at each other as a greeting and he sits next to me quietly. We don't say a word.

  During the next 10 minutes some other classmates arrive. Then comes in Shin-Ah, he basically runs past us and doesn't even glance at us. He sits behind Zeno and starts looking at his squirrel sticker collection. We never understood why he collected them but he just does.

  To my suprise the next one to enter were Hak and Yona, who were joking with each other. Hak sits next to Yona, causing her to ask, ''Why are you sitting next to me?''. Making Hak sigh loudly, ''Some things...Happened...''. Yona is confused for a second, ''Did you get into a fight?''. ''No...It's just weird between us...or rather between them.'' Yona is clearly still confused but stops asking questions.

  I wonder what happened between them? How did they get so close? Hak just walked her home, what could have happened? I start to ask him but then I decided not to just in case. 

  Jae-Ha walks in, at first suprised that Hak is sitting next to Yona, but he quickly and quietly goes to his seat. This will be the most awkward day in our lives probably.

  The day goes by slowly, no one talks to each other except Hak and Yona. 

  The next day doesn't start off that bad. Once again I'm the first at school but this time Zeno comes in as bright as the sun. We actually greet each other this time. 

  When Shin-Ah comes to the classroom he still ignores us. As soon as Shin-Ah sits down, Zeno starts looking for something in his bag. He takes out a small thing. It rare for him to bring anything, he is usually the one who never has anything.

  He turns towards Shin-Ah and reveals a squirrel keychain. ''This is the limited edition keychain you wanted right?'' Zeno smiled. It's been so long since I've seen Shin-Ah smile so brightly. He slowly reaches for it, ''For me?'' He asks quietly. Zeno's smile brightens and he says, ''Of course, my friend!''

  Today we actually talk more with each other, only Hak is still a bit distant. 

  There are already rumors that are about us but mainly Yona. Saying stuff like she is the one who broke us up, she is a whore and also that she is a total bitch. But none of that is true.Just because we aren't talking, these weird rumors spread?

Hak P.O.V

  It's the 3rd day after the incident. Few lessons into the day, Yun comes running into the class. He walks over to us, ''There's trouble! Yona is being bullied in the hall!'' He says panicking.

  I stand up and give a glance to the others. We quickly leave the classroom and follow Yun. We end up on the first floor. There is a mass of people gathered in one place. 

  We shove people out of the way to get to Yona. She is on the ground curled up to a ball being kicked by a few girls.

  Me and Zeno go to grab Yona while Jae-Ha, Kija and Shin-Ah get the girls off her. ''What the hell are you doing?'' I yell as I run to Yona. ''That's not a beautiful thing to do.'' Jae-Ha says as he pulls one of the girls off.

  Me and Zeno go take Yona to Yun while the others take the girls to the head teacher Linda. 

  We put Yona on a bench and Yun starts looking if she has any bad injuries. I feel pissed off. Why the hell would they do that? I ask myself as I pace back and forth in the corridor.

  ''Looks like Hak needs more medical attention than Yona.'' Yun says in a sarcastic way. I send an angry glare towards him, which causes him to go back to checking Yona.

  ''You'll get major bruises but everything else will be fine.'' Yun says, smiling towards Yona. '' You should go home...''. ''You'll be coming to my place! My brother will take good care of you.''I interrupt Yun.

  ''Romeo and Juliet met at night but it seems that in this world they meet outside of school. Oh, and look, one of them even almost died.'' Zeno jokes making me punch his shoulder. ''Chill dude.'' Zeno laughs loudly.

  ''Let's go!'' I say and grab Yona's hand. I drag her into the classroom, grab her stuff and leave.

  We take the public transport to my place. On the bus she worries, ''Are you sure your brother will be okay with this? You don't have to do this...''. I smile slightly, ''It'll be fine! I'm doing this because I want to.''

Yona P.O.V

  We reach his apartment. I imagine that Hak's brother is also a big muscular scary looking man. I can't imagine him taking care of me.

  Hak takes a key out of his pocket and unlocks the door. I suddenly hear a small boy yell, ''Brother! Why are you home so early?''. A blonde and cute boy hugs Hak's legs. They boy peeks at me from behind Hak's legs. 

  ''Hello! Who are you?'' he smiles innocently at me. At first I'm taken back a little, ''Um...H-Hello. I'm Yona'' I turn to Hak, ''This is your brother?'' I ask, Hak could tell that I was suprised and chuckled, ''Yeah.'' 

____________________________________________________________

http://akatsukisins.tumblr.com/  go follow our tumblr pageeeeee :D

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! :)

~MysteryGirl003 and HermitMysteryGrandma