What I've Done... (Jeff The Killer Love Story)

( A.N. Hey guys  had a dream and it gave me an idea for a new story! on the side is a picture of Skyler is on the side and A song that's that is the team of this story :D and the closes thing to killers i can get. Assassin's xD)  

~Prologue~ 

Run.... 

Run away.... 

What am I am running from you may ask?  

School....as if I care about it 

Friends. Ha! who would want to be friends with me? 

How about Home? Sorta..... 

Police? you guessed it. 

Maybe I should start from the beginning. 

~FlashBack~ 

Hey, My name is Skyler some people call me sky. I am your neighborhood 'Freak' as people put it, My life is awful. I am an only child because my parents don't want another mistake, I survived abortion I am not sure how but I did. 

Today was as normal as usual. I put on my white Hood over my 'Sleeping with Sirens' Band-tee, and black jeans. I brushed my long brown hair and place a Bennie on top of my head with my black convese's. I slip on my band bracelets over my wrist to hide my cuts, Yes I cut but with good reason.  

Doing my makeup and teasing my hair was simple, I sighed tugging my Phone out of its charger and place the headphones in my ears. My favorite song comes on, Disposable teens by Marlyin Manson. I hummed along to the lyrics sneaking past my hang overed asleep parents. Stealing a few dollar he had for lunch, I haven't eaten in days. 

'and I am a black rainbow 

and I am an ape of god 
I got a face that is made for doing violence upon 
I'm a teen distortion 
survived abortion 
a rebel from the waist down' 

I live close to the woods in fact i can probably hide in there, I do actually my parents abuse me and that's the only place i could hide. Were I could escape. 

'you said you wanted evolution 
the ape was a great big hit 
you say you want a revolution, man 
and I say that you are full of shit' 

I walk down the side walk and into the school court yard getting nasty looks from everyone. I open both of the school doors steping into the hall. 

'we're disposable teens 

we're disposable teens 
we're disposable 

we're disposable teens 
we're disp- 

My headphones were suddenly yanked out of my ear and I was pushed against the wall. "Were ya'going little freak?" The boy who i reorganized as Brian, one of the worst bully's I have. I whimpered slightly trying to squirm out of his hold "Let.Me.Go!" I growled, "DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Brain snapped punching me. 

I fell down to the lockers and entered the darkness all i heard was their laughter... 

"Sweetie,wake up" My eyelids fluttered open to be met with a pair of warm Green eyes. "I'm glad your awake" smile the nurse, "Y-Yea... how long was I out?" i asked 

"Ummm" she pulled up her sleeve at stared at her watch "Few hours, you can go home now. School has ended for today"  

"Alright, thank you madam."I waved exiting the nurses office I walked quickly threw the empty halls and outside. I stuffed my hands into my pocket, Dammit I forgot my phone...oh well can always get it tomorrow. 

A twig snapped behind me "Huh?" I quickly look behind me, there leaning against the tree was a boy. about the same age as me, maybe a year older, He had a wicked smile that was bleeding. I noticed that the smile was CUT into his face the cuts of the smile bleed. The blood dripped onto his white hoodie and bright green grass. 

In his back pocket I could see the sharp blade picking out. His skin was pure white and his eye didn't blink the whole time. He held the broken twig in his hands it was split in to, "Well that got your attention" he laughed "Who are you?" I mumbled 

"Name's Jeff, what about you?" Jeff grinned widely causing more blood to drip from his wound's. "Skyler" I answered plainly crossing my arms "Skyler.." he let the new name roll off his tongue "I like it" he purred. "What do you want?" i asked furrowing my brows. Jeff shrugged "I was bored, well later" he started walking away. 

"WAIT!" 

He looked back at me smiling, and more blood driped down his pale face uh you are bleeding at first he looked shocked and felt his lips or whats left. "Oh thanks" Jeff wiped off the blood with his sleeve "Your parents are looking for you" he said casually 

"Wait how do you-" I blinked and he was gone, Weird... 

I continued my casual pace walking back home, and from the coroner of my eye i could see that man. Jeff? was it? watching me. leaning there against the tree smirking at me. I stopped at my front door taking a deep breath before opening the door. My parents never  bothered with the doors lock, its been broken for years. 

I looked up and wish I hadn't my mother and father stood side-by-side glaring at me. "Who gave you the RIGHT to take my money?" My father growled I didn't say anything to afraid to say the incorrect thing and make him angrier  

"I said. Who. Gave. You. The. Damn. Right. TO. TAKE. IT!!" with each word he stepped closer until I was backed up to the kitchen counter "N-No one..... I was starving..." I shuttered My hand's were on the counter til something sharp pricked my finger. A knife. 

"Well then starve! less problems for us" My mother screamed, My father smirked raising his curled fist "BURN IN HELL!!"  Something inside me snapped and I griped the knife behind my back, plunging it into his stomach. "You first" I whispered 

"Ken!!!" My mother shrieked I twisted the blade causing blood to spill over me and his organ's to fall onto the dirty white carpet. I smiled widely at my 'dad' slipped from my blade and onto the floor, "P-Please.... Sky..." my mom cried. 

I smirked in a wicked way "Times UP" i say popping the P, My blade Perice the flesh of my mothers forehead and quickly she fell like my Father. I licked the blood off my blade "I'm free". 

Wait... 

I'm free. 

"What...have I d-done..." I whispered starring at my shaking hands.My bloody..shaky hands. The police sirens were heard outside. SHIT! I ran out the back door in the kitchen dashing towards the woods. 

~Flashback end~ 

Well now you caught up, anyway I ran away as fast as I could and Icould hear them coming closer....and closer... 

I was slammed into a tree before i could screen a hand covered my mouth "Shh, its me, Jeff" He whisper/yelled. Jeff took his hand off my mouth and place them both on each side of my head, "What are we-" I was cut off "Shh there coming" He whisper/yelled again. 

"I think I heard something!" A voice called shining a light, Jeff pressed himself closer to me hiding hid face in my neck. Heat flowed to my cheeks, i could feel his warmth and scent. Honestly he smelled nice. 

"Eh, Never mind" the officer yelled to his comrades and walked away. Jeff sighed and gently pushed himself off the tree "Your safe now" he assured me 

"Thanks" I said slowly, He smiled causing blood to dip again. Seriously it was kinda creepy "Your welcome, Il see you later" and he ran off into the woods 

"H-HEY! Take me-" 

and he was gone 

"With you" I whispered to myself. I groaned loudly I was all alone, for now... maybe he WILL come back.  But i know my life.... has change forever. 

(A.N. So? is it good the votes were counted and i Felt like doing another JTK story. When Beyond the Limit has ended This story is what I will work on next. Bye Little killers )