Visitors in the Dark

AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA IM BACK! 

Expect short chapters but fast updates now huns!

----------------

_Skylors P.O.V.__

My eyes shot open in fright, a sharp blade pressed to my neck "...Jeff? ". The figure shifted, With the moon light coming threw the window i can see Jeffs signature smile. "Hello Sky~" Jeff whispers shyly, "What the hell are you doing here?" i narrowed my brown eyes at him. 

Jeffs big onyx eyes looked down at me "You should run while you still can Sky." I furrowed my brows, "Why I'm perfectly fine here". Jeff rolled his eyes "Your so naive little girl" he sighs i glared up at him not seeing his point, " He may not know your story now, but believe me there's going to be that one little weasel who's going to spread the word. Hell, you'd be picked up quick and sent staiiiiiight to the mental Institution." 

My eyes widened, He was right. "Wait why should you care?" 

Jeff seemed to be taken aback by this, he seemed so unsure of himself "......Because" he starts. "Killers stick together, i cant have my partner taken away from me now, Hmm? Two mass murders are better then one. " 

My expression turned to disgusted "No way in HELL!" I growl, Jeff jumped onto me again pressing the Sharp knife closer to my neck, feeling a bit of blood ooze down my neck my eyes widened in fear but i kept my cool. 

Jeff leaned in, passed my face and whispers huskily in my ear "Your going to snap eventually...... All you emotions are just bubbling up..and the first person your going to kill- well second - is that boy" Jeff lowerd his head to my neck  removing the knife he trailed his tongue up my neck cleaning the blood away with it.

My face turned bright red, i shook y head violently and screamed yet it only came out in muffled due to Jeff's hand.

Suddenly the door was thrown open and there stood Ryuk with a pistol in hand. Jeff's head slowly turned to Ryuk and back to me" Told you, You woke the boy" .

"GET OFF HER!" Ryuk demands, yet Jeff only chuckled.  I shut my eyes tight when I herd the gun shot. Then slowly opened them, "Um, Ow"  Jeff glared holding his arm.

Jeff threw a extra knife hitting Ryuks leg, Who helped and fell In pain. Jeff jumped off me and hopped right out the window.

I got up. running to Ryuk" Do you have a first-Aid Kit?!" i ask frantically.  "B-Bathroom"  He makes out threw his wince's of pain.

I dash into the bathroom opening the cabinet, pulling out the box with a red cross on it. I quickly run to Ryuks side opening the box, the grip the small knife in his leg "Brace..." i whisper as i pull the blade out he yelps shutting his eyes . Throwing the knife aside, i began to clean the wound with achahol. 

Often he would wince and i would mumble an apologize each time, I wrapped his wound in bandages and look at Ryuk who was watching me "There" 

"Thank you, Sky. " . I smiled at him "I should be thanking you as well"