My Saving Grace, Leaves me Alone Again

_Skylor's P.O.V._

Iv lost all hope now,Making it easier i should just submit right?. I drop to my knees putting my hands behind my head, the cop hesitantly reaches to place the hand cuffs around my wrists. There all i saw was a flash of white before the officer dropped to the floor holding his neck witch was oozing blood, the other two gasp staring shocked at their dead comrade.

Another one drops. (LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOR XD )

This one griped their side yelling in pain, their dropping like flies, whats happening? Now the remaining officer was  terrified they turn to run but someone pounced on them pinning to the hard concrete. "Go. To. Sleep" The long haired man whispers demonically to the officer; Just loud enough for me to hear. The officer stared up at the man's face frightened.

Jeff! 

I mentally Face palm, That's Jeff!

Jeff raised his knife high then it came down quickly piercing the mans chest, Quite a bit of blood sprayed onto his white hoodie but he didn't seem to mind as he got off the  officer. Jeff turns to me, and begins to walk towards me holding his hand out.

I hesitantly take it and he gives it a strong tug pulling me up and making me fall into his hold my head resting on his chest, Damn he's strong. Jeff chuckled "Did i pull to hard?" he asks innocently, but he's anything but innocent. 

"Ya don't say?" I roll my eyes, then wrap my arms around him in a hug. "Thanks for Saving me" I mumble into his shoulder, i know he was tense at first and wraped his arms around me. "Killers watch over each other"  he grins making a bit of blood slide off his smile and down his neck.

'Way to ruin the moment, Jeff' 

I quickly let go of him, "I'm not a killer dammit". Jeff sighed obviously annoyed and turned "You'll come around, Sky" he started to walk. "Wait-" I blinked and he was gone just like before, déjà vu much?

I cuss under my breath and ran as fast as i could, i can hear the sirens in the distance. My hiding place was close; The woods.

I kept running around the trees, jumping over bushes and branches going deeper and deeper into the woods. Soon enough i slow down panting heavily like a dog i drop to my knees and onto the floor laying on a leaf pile. 

I was EXHAUSTED. I closed my eyes, a nap wouldn't hurt