Chapter 5

Throught the class Craig persisted to pester me right until Mr.Prill decided to intervene.

"Mr.Fox, I like you and all but if you continue to mess with Camilla I will have to move you." Mr.Prill said turning his attention from the board to Craig. Oh please move him!

"Okay, I'll stop, but only for now." Craig winked. Mr.Prill just sighed and continued writing on the board. The last ten minutes of class was the only time I got to write the notes down without being bothered. As the bell rang I tried to scribble the rest down into my S.S. notebook.

Cramming my things in my bag I ran out of their like Forest Gump. Now just imagine it for a second...Yeah, just like that.

"Camilla! Wait!" Shouted Drayk behind me. I stopped in my tracks, even though I desperately didn't want to.

"I'm kind of in a rush Drayk." I said noticing Craig watching us. A unfamiliar look drawn on his face. I didn't care to find out what it ment.

"Oh, ok. Well I'll just talk to you later then. See you." He smiled before kissing my forehead and walking off. Totally the opposite direction of where I was heading.

Heading to my next class I couldn't help but feel like someone was following me. Very unsettling.

I let out a squeaky noise felling a hand clamp around my wrist. Turning around I realized it was Craig. Hurt was in his eyes along with anger. Pressing me up against a nearby wall he kissed me roughly. A weird sensation was brewing around in my stomach and I didn't want to push him off. This kiss was different from the others, but what was it?

"Your ours, no one elses!" He said angrily, forcing another rough kiss on me. Passion! That's it! Pulling away we both were breathless. He seemed shocked by this, blushing he warned."J-just remeber okay, or else."

I nodded as he walked away. He seemed disturbed by this, and to be honest so was I. Something like this will never happen again, I'm sure! Oh no...

"Hey Camilla." Cheered Len."Girl I havent seen you in forever."

"I saw you yesterday." I pointed out surprisingly still in a daze. Is there something wrong with me? I must just be sick.

"Is there something wrong with you?" Len asked getting all up in my face.

"No, I'm fine." I answered taking a seat in the back of the class.

"Yo Camel!" Anba yelled coming through the door. The whole class looking at him and then me.

"I told you not to call me that, Ana Banana." I sighed annoyed.

"Hey, I'm not a girl!" He shot at me. Len just took a seat on the carpeted floor enjoying this moment.

"Well I'm most certainly not an animal!" I said poking around in my book bag looking for my L.A. notebook.

"Not in the streets, but in the sheets that's another story." Len laughed.

"And how would you know this Len?" I asked deciding not to get up and slap him.

"Well, uhm..." He said showing his thinking face and looking up into a thought bubble only he could see.

"Len, no! Rember the last time you tried to think!" I teased,"Your eyes nearly popped out of your head!"

"Oh ha ha Camel." I just rolled my eyes noticing that Mrs.Makara was already at the board. Guess we must have missed the bell ringing, would make sense since the whole room was silent while we were talking.

"Are you done?" She asked looking at me then the other two. Len got up and took his seat in front of me, Anba taking his seat next to me. Slicking my hair back into a ponytail I worked on the typical Monday question: How was your weekend? Scribbling down words I noticed something odd drawn in the corner of the page. Seems like Riley got a hold of my notebook again and drew some of her annoying anime stuff. Now I didn't hate it, in fact I loved it! Just she went all fan girl and that was pretty embarrassing.

"Are all of you done?" Mrs.Makara asked scanning the class. The room was silent so she just took that as a yes."Anyone want to share?"

"Oooh! I do!" Called a stoned looking boy wearing hippie clothes.

"Alright James, go ahead." She sighed taking a seat at her desk. James rose from his seat clearing his throat.

"Me and my friends got stoned and had the fucking time of our lives. Especially when my girlfriend came over and showed us all her-" He was shortly cut off Mrs.M.

"James." She gasped,"Stop! That language is not alowed here!"

"But you asked..." By this point I was already zoning out. In fact during the whole class I was zoned out. When the bell rang I didn't even notice it, Len had to push me out my seat for me to notice.

"What the hell was that for?!" I asked still laying on the floor.

"The bell rang." He pointed out before offering to help me up. Taking his hand he helped me pack up.

Stepping out of the room together, arms linked we passed Alec who looked pretty pissed. He shot me such a cold look that I froze in place.

"Is something wrong?" Len asked shaking a hand in my face.

"No, I'm okay, It was nothing." I lied smiling awkwardly. He just shrugged before we continued on our way to Spanish, wich was breeze by the way.

Lunch in my backpack I looked around for my friends. We always sat in the same place but with all these students walking around it was still hard to find them.

"There you are!" I heard an all too familiar voice say behind me. Oh please just be somebody else, anybody but him!