Chapter 2

Tears blurred my vision, so much I nearly ran into a pole. "Ugh!" I graoned wiping some of the tears away. Walking home I was still thinking about it, they didn't even attempt to steal me off, like they usually did.

*Crack* I heard branches snapping, but it wasnt from underneath me. Turning around I saw Alec standing there with a smirk glued on his face. I wanted to yell for help but something told me not to.

"W-what do you w-want?" I asked, my voice quivering in fear.

"I just want to talk doll." He made his way over to me. I took a big step back.

"N-no. That's never t-the case with you." He looked a little hurt but then he just laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused, my voice stronger than earlier. He walked over to me and put one arm over my shoulder.

"Your right." He planted a soft kiss on my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I tried pushing him off but it wasn't working.

"Please." I gasped breaking away. His eyes were glazed with lust and something else. Fear shot threw me.

"Now why would I want to do that?" He again placed his lips on mine, his tounge licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I refused and he was growing impatient. One of his hands moved down to my side and squeezed it. I howled in pain, that is one of the last spot's I wouldve wanted him to touch. That damn mark, the bruise he left a while back when he slammed me into a wall and I fell to my side hitting the cold hard metal of the water fountain.

He took this chance and slipped his tounge in, pushing his chest I bit his tounge hard. I could taste the iron from his blood.

"Sweetheart." He said shocked stumbling back from my push,"That wasnt very nice. I'll have to teach you some manners~." Oh damnit, I need to get the hell out of here before he does something!

He began to slowly waltz his way over to me, thinking of ways to get away I kept an eye on him and glanced behind me. My home was so close. With quick feet I turned and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. My heart was beating wildly in my chest. I didn't dare turn around and check if he was chasing me, I just wanted to get away from this, him!

Bursting open the front door I stepped inside locking the door behind me and dashing up the stairs to my room. I tossed my stuff to a corner of my room before flopping onto my bed. I laid there crying into my pillow until a vibration in my pocket caught my attention. I pulled it out with shaking hands, it was Len. I lightly pressed my thumb on the answer button and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered trying to cover up my sobs.

"Are you okay? Anba told me something happened." He sounded worried. I sighed and answered:

"I'm fine, okay."

"Are you sure? Just tell me who did it and I'll make sure they never do it again!" His voice dripping with venom.

"No one did anything, now goodbye." I said before canceling the call. Laying in the fetal position I closed my eyes and let my self drift off to peace full slumber.

"Camilla!" I faintly heard the familiar cheery voice yell from downstairs. Getting up I whimpered, the pain in my side was killing me. Liffting my shirt up I looked down at the bruise, seems to have gotten worse. Damnit Alec! I let go of the clothe letting it fall back down. Alec was so rough with me, he just loved leaving marks on me. Craig wasnt as bad, he was softer but more demanding. Though he did manage to leave a print of his hand on my left inner thigh. Trevor was different, he wasnt as rough as Alec or as demanding as Craig. Honestly he was the only one not to leave as bad of marks, but I did have a small scar on my right arm from when he pushed me down in the 9th grade.

"Camilla!" Shouted my best friend Riley walking into my room. She took a seat on my bed as I set myself up, sitting with my legs crossed.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"You gave me a key remeber." She stated twirling it.

"Why did I give that to you again?" I face palmed shaking my head. I love her and all but I needed some time alone.

"Because you love me." She giggled. I just raised an eyebrow and smiled. God I love how she was able to do this, turn my mood right around."Oh yeah! I'm here because I have something to tell you!"

"What is it?" I tilted my head.

"Drayk likes you!" I could not believe my ears.

"Your kidding!" I blurted shocked.

"No!" She smiled hugging me, us being girls we jumped with joy.

"That's so awesome! Who told you?" I asked pulling away.

"His best friend Canyon." She grinned.

"Oh." I said before squeeing. I have had the biggest crush on that boy since forever!

"And guess what! We were invited to go to Canyon's party next weekend!" This was amazing news, not only were we going to Canyon's party but Drayk liked me. Maybe things were just starting to get better for me.