Chapter 1

'Urgh!' I mentally yelled at myself. I was tense, Craig, Alec, and Trevor would be waiting for me like they always did. Ugh, why did they have to do this to me? Everyday they would harass me, especially Alec. Knots began to develop in the pit of my stomach making me light headed. I feel so weak and used when they put their hands on me. Why did they pick me, not someone else?

The release bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I hurriedly packed my things in my bag hoping I could get a good head start on them. I speedily ran out the door only stopping at my locker. I laid my back against it, watching the others leave only leaving me and a couple of stragglers. I remember when we all used to be so close, but one day they just decided to become dick's and pick on me. Sadley as we got older that wasnt enough and it escalated to groping me, calling me a whore, slut, and everything else in the book. Constantly they would do this, (almost) every damn day!

Sighing I pressed my back on the cool metal of the locker, it felt so calming. Taking in a deep breath I turned the corner and hoped they wouldn't be waiting for me today.

"Hey Camilla." Craig called swagger walking over to me. Behind him was just Trevor, wich only left us three in the hallway. Craig stood over me, him being 5'7 and me being 5'3.

I gulped as he took my chin between his thumb and index finger tilting my head up so I would look at him. Outside I tried to be as cool as I could, but I flipped when I felt a pair of hands giving my breast a rough squeeze. I gasped at the touch, wich was exactly what Craig was waiting for, without hesitation he crammed his tounge in my mouth. Just as I was about to do what I normally did, wich was bite his tounge a moan escaped my mouth, a pair of lips had hit the pleasure spot on my neck. Craig's tounge continued to explore my cavern, Trevor sucking and biting the spot making me moan even more into Craig's mouth. Craig took his tounge back, a trail of spit connecting our lips. I quickly whipped it off as both boys whispered in my ear, "You dirty little whore." Smirking they walked off.

I slid down onto the floor pushing my self up against a wall just crying. I continued for a while until Anba, one of my good friends saw me and helped me up.

"What's wrong Camilla?" Anba asked. He knew nothing of the hell I went through. It's not that I didn't trust him, it's just that I didn't want him to know. The last thing I need is him telling Len and Len starting something.

"It's nothing." I wept

"This isnt nothing, I see you almost everyday like this. Please tell me."

"It's nothing okay!" I yelled before running off, out of the school and towards home. Picking up my speed I wanted so much for this day to just end.