Contest

MARVEL_Community

Amber Black "Just Another One"

"So why am I here again?" I ask while kicking my feet onto the meeting table.

Steve slides my feet off with his hand, "Fury called a meeting."

I roll my eyes and scoff, "Wow what a surprise a meeting."

Banner chuckles through his cup of coffee, "How is it that Nick didn't kill you yet?"

I wink before leaning back in my office chair and placing my feet on the table again, "Because he needs someone to tell off."

"Damn right you are, now get your goddamn feet off the desk." Fury snaps at me while marching through the door.

"Love you too." I gush while crossing my legs.

He rolls his one eye before sighing, "You are my demons." Of course Banner and Captain laugh at this, they would laugh at Fury mumbling something about me.

"Technically-" I start only to be cut off by the door slamming open.

"We may begin." Tony says strolling in.

"Oh we were suppose to wait for you?" I ask.

He glares at me temporally before sitting down in a seat.

"Stark when I said this was a 'Urgent Avenger Meeting' that included you." Fury growls.

"Hey at least I'm not the last one in the room." Tony calls out.

"But you were still late." Steve says.

"Sorry I'll be more perfect next time." Tony sasses.

"You don't have to perfect, just not rude."

"Sorry next time I'll curtsy before walking in." Tony exaggerates his point by standing up and performing the action.

I groan at their petty arguments, "Can't we just start and explain it to the others later?"

Tony sits back down and Steve visibly relaxes.

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for getting these two to sit without being at each other's throats." Fury tells me.

"Give them two minutes." I mumble gaining glares.

Fury slams down a file in front of us, "In here contains information about things the public should never learn."

"So you tell us?" I ask.

He glares at me and puts his hand on his hip, "Did I ask you a question?"I go to answer but he cuts me off, "Don't bother asking until I finish, capishe?"

I salute him and gesture him to continue.

He rolls his eye and looks back down at the file, "In here contains things that no man should have to suffer through..."

He opens the file slowly revealing pictures with unexplainable content. I stare at it in disbelief.

"Are those...?" I trail of.

"Fanfictions. Yes." Fury finishes.

A silence swarms over the room as we try to process what we are hearing.