Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” I exclaimed, rising from my seat with my voice ringing loudly on their ears. They’ve got to be joking! My sister can’t be that powerful! Hey—don’t think that I am jealous of her! I am absolutely not! I am just scared of what may come for her… if those rogues’ main purpose of killing every single werewolf to find the Silver Prime Wolf… then as I am afraid of… they’re after Bambi. The question is, for what?

“See for yourself” Alpha Ryder threw me a thick, old looking book and I caught it, effortlessly. It was heavy, I got to admit and I stumbled quite a few steps to prevent it from falling because of its weight.

“Who-ho-hoa”  Xenon stood up and placed an arm around my wrist to support me. “Careful there” I smiled up at him, gratefully and sat back down on the armchair, carefully placing the book on my lap.

Opening the book and flipping through the pages, my eyes caught sight of pictures of different werewolf mythologies. Of course you heard right, werewolves had their own way of life even before humans showed up. Werewolves are the first inhabitants of the planet Earth, born of the great gods and goddesses who themselves blessed us certain abilities to protect the world from danger and hostile.

When finally I came across the page of the Silver Prime Wolf, I was dumbfounded of the information that was written before me. It stated that the Silver Prime Wolf was the strongest supernatural being that ever stepped on this planet. Mainly, the Silver Prime Wolf most likely was to be a girl because the first where this clan originated was created by the virgin goddess, Artemis as assistance on her hunts. But eventually, the Silver Prime Wolf had more destiny and obligations to perform than to hunt side by side by Artemis, so then she was freed.

Being blessed of the ability of shape-shifting into any being that she could ever imagine—that means all the things that a mind can create, anything… with its fur having the capabilities to heal, kill or bring any dead back to life, the Silver Prime Wolf is also the boundary between the spirit world and real world. They are like messengers, given certain messages through premonitions, or even the past could show up in one’s dreams.

The Silver Prime Wolf is more likely to bear a daughter, having a son was extremely rare for this clan. Though no matter how many children he or she bear, the youngest will always inherit the genes once he or she dies. Most likely, after the Silver Prime Wolf’s demise, the successor will most likely be close to his or her first shift.

This creature, having the most powerful abilities, would be considered as ‘royalty’ of some sort, King or Queen. Any members of his or her family will be considered as nobles. Once bonded with another wolf, both will receive unlimited power, indestructible to be more specific.

I read the words all over and over again. I can’t believe what I am currently reading. My sister is in grave danger, therefore she will need more protection for she is what they are after.

Closing the book and placing it gently on the coffee table, I laced my fingers together and placed my chin above. Showing off my thinking look to them, I can never let them get Bambi in any way to acquire power. Whoever the leader of those rogues are, he plans on being bonded to Bambi to receive indestructible power.

“Whatever happens Bambi should never be out of my sight” I told them, sternly. “She’s just 13 for god’s sake! Whoever that… whoever is after her, he plans on being bonded to Bambi to acquire that indestructible power that that books state” my fists pounded against the coffee table, making its contents shake.

“Calm down, Dan” Xenon placed his hand over mine, I sighed in frustration, dipping my head down as Alpha Ryder cleared his throat.

“So by now… you are living here in the pack house” Alpha Ryder stated. I looked up on his face in shock. Was he serious?

“What?!” Xenon did not seem to object.

“You aren’t safe of being alone any more, Danila. You should move here so that we can assure yours and Bambi’s safety. We can never risk your lives on being alone, Danila, you know that. You have no enough alliance to help you defend yourself, especially now that Bambi is going to undergo her first change… we should never let our guard down until everything has been confirmed that Bambi herself is the legendary Silver Prime Wolf” he stated, sucking in a deep breath for he didn’t inhale any oxygen since he started talking.

He was right… absolutely right. For now we are weak, we have no choice but to stay here and join this pack. Since my sister would show any signs of her first change, it will be agonizingly painful for her because she’s just young. The pain will be excruciating and I am certain that her body could not hold it. There is a great probability that she’ll pass out or worse… die.

“Fine then” I sighed, finally agreeing to his logic. “But I want to sleep with Bambi. I don’t want anything to happen to her” I said,

“You still have the Silver Prime Wolf’s genes Danila, your father is an alpha… that means you are more powerful than any alpha” I was flabbergasted by his words… was he serious?

“What do you mean?” I inquired, raising my brows.

“Your mother is the Silver Prime Wolf, your father is an alpha… what do you expect? You are a powerful alpha” he paused as he heaved a sigh of frustration. “I do not know when they will attack but I am sure that they are tracking you down” he said, sternly. “You will start training tomorrow morning. You and Bambi, somehow, at least both of you knows how to defend yourselves”

I gasped, “I have fought a battle and survived it! I already know how to defend myself, just need some practice” I crossed my arms stubbornly and frowned. “Bambi is the one that needs to learn how to defend herself… but she has been taking martial arts classes since 6 years old. I won’t be surprised if she beat Xenon or me up” I chuckled, the both laughed.

A knock on the door enjoyed our moment, Alpha Ryder cleared his throat. “Come in”

“Alpha” Beta Logan came inside, bowing a respectful one before rising up and began talking “There is a boy outside. He is injured, and clearly needs our help. He’s passed out in the forest. We already have identified of his as Andrew Dylan Barnes, a lone rogue”

Dun Dun Dun... A lot of revelation on this chapter… so what do you think of this story? Is it going great?! I’ll require 5 votes until the next chapter… I’m not asking for too much okay, and 2 comments. Thank you very much! Oh! And this is my second upload for the day!