Chapter 6

Ha! This chapter is long... who's a kind writer?

Chapter 6

Danila

I was pissed by his actions lately. He was being too overprotective of me even though we just met! Stupid werewolf hormones, why do I have to be a werewolf anyway? He was so stubborn. How many times do I have to remind him to not call me Danni? Freaking goddamn Bambi, I am going to kill you when I get home!

I can’t go to Math class now, can I? Now that I am very late. After all, I hated Math with passion, and that happens to be my first subject every single day for school. Can’t you believe that out of all my line of nine grades… I got 82 in Math? Well, I fail every test.

I hesitated, but finally, I decided to sit under the tree until the next subject. I will only confront humiliation for my tardiness if I ever attend this class. Sighing, I took out my notebook and started drawing whatever comes into my mind and flows through my hands. The warm, fresh air made me relax a little bit and at least… made all of my problems to ease somehow.

Closing my eyes, I absentmindedly hummed the music of my mother while my hand was working on an illustration.

“Beautiful song” I heard someone compliment, hearing the smirk in his voice. My eyes snapped open and I looked up to meet a pair of silver eyes.

Groaning in frustration, “What do you want?” I asked,

“I cannot attend Math class anymore, so I decided to come and sit on my spot at the school” he referred to the position I was sitting on. I looked to where he was pointing to realize that he is referring to my seat.

“This is your spot?” I furrowed my brows at him,

“Fine” I started getting up and gathering my things “I’ll leave” I said as my notebook accidentally slipped from my fingers and fell on the ground with a thump. I crouched down to get it and so did he, our fingers kind of touched, and even on the slightest contact can make those sparks erupt. He grabbed my notebook, and examined it for a minute before giving it to me. A smirk formed on his lips while I just stared at him in utter confusion.

“What are you smirking at?” I asked, grabbing the notebook out of his hands and stuffing it on my bag.

“What is the meaning of those wolves you just draw?” his smirk never left his lips and I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

“Why does that bother you? Otherwise that’s none of your business” I replied, sternly.

“Stop being so feisty!” he exclaimed, leaning against the tree while eyeing me with anticipation.

“And stop being so cocky!” I responded, crossing my arms over my chest.

The bell rang and without even glancing on his face, I walked away. Gripping tightly on the handle of my bag, I muttered something about stupid werewolf hormones.

“I’ll walk you to class” he began to gather his things and I stopped him, instantaneously.

“Hell no! I don’t want anybody seeing me with you… they might think of something… else” I whispered the last part, hearing him chuckle when a blush crept into my cheeks.

“But we are something else, aren’t we? Oh... and I love those shades of pink on your cheeks” he laughed furiously and I threw him my pencil. He cringed away from the impact,

Leaving him there alone without any other company by himself made me hesitant at first, but then I just thought about my next class which is music and arts come to my mind. The map by the hall was for students like me who wanted to find their way around the school if lost, which seemed to help indeed.