Chapter 6

**Zayn's Pov**

Simon led me to our dressing room and we both sat down on a big couch in the middle of the room.

"What really happened?" He asked.

Should I tell him? He might tell the lads. If they find out there's no way they will let me lie for her. She might have used me, but I still have some feelings for her, and I don't want all my fans sending her hate. Sighing, I looked up at Simon.

"I was really being a jerk," I lied.

Simon eyed me suspiciously.

"Look, I made a mistake. It's too late to change anything now." This wasn't a lie. I shouldn't have gotten attached to Perrie. But it's already happened and there's nothing I can do about it.

Simon looked at me, and I could tell he did not fully believe me. After a few minutes, he finally spoke up.

"Fine, I'm sure the boys want to speak to you." He stood up and walked out of the dressing room with me following behind him.

As soon as I entered the room Liam jumped up and came over to me.

"What really happened?" He asked.

I looked over to Simon and he smirked, knowing I couldn't lie to the guys. Sighing I began telling the lads the same lie I'd told Simon.

"I was really being a jerk." Liam looked at me suspiciously and Simon's jaw dropped in surprise.

"Look guys, I made a mistake. I can't change anything now, it's too late."

"You're lying Zayn," Liam stated, " I know you, and I know no matter what you wouldn't treat a girl wrong. What really happened?" He asked, growing impatient with me.

I flinched and looked down at my shoes. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said before walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay Chapter 6! :D

Anyways I'm in love with 5SOS. I was thinking of writing a fanfic for them. Should I?

Well, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN/FOLLOW!!!!

AND WATCH THE VIDEO ON ZE SIDE! It's funnay!

HAPPY SUNDAYYYYYY!

~~~ Shyanne (: xx