Chapter 6: Rich Sex

Iyana

I got in the house and quickly showered and laid back in my bed. I'd had a decent day despite the fact the lil bitch heather wanted to try me up in cosmos today. It's like broads here so fucking bold. I guess people think because I make good grades and have nice things I'm some Hollywood type of bitch. But in actuality I'm definitely about these hands and it will never be a moment I won't bust a bitch ass. Especially if she disrespecting me. I thought as I gathered my clothes for the next day. And my phone rung. I picked up because it was my baby.

"Hello" I answered.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just got out the shower. What you doing?" I asked

"Shit...thinking about you." He said.

"As you should be. But I miss you already." I told him.

"I know. You act like you aint wanna go home." He chuckled.

"Because I didn't." I told him honestly.

"Well..." he started but didn't say anything else.

"What Marquees?" I asked him anxiously.

"You coulda stayed with me..." he said hesitantly.

"Oh now you want me to come over your house?" I questioned him.

"See don't do that. I didn't know you wanted to come over Iyana. I didn't wanna ask because I didn't want you to think I was tryna fuck." He said bluntly.

"Well are you?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

"Nah...I'm good ma. We can wait as long as you want." He said coolly.

"Ok well I am not ready to go to sleep yet so I'm finna come over there." I said.

"Forreal?" he asked.

"Yeah. Send me the address." I told him.

"Yo what your folks gone say about you leaving out this late?" He asked concerned.

"They don't have to know." I said as I gathered one of my gym bags to leave. I got dressed in joggers and a t shirt and made my way to Deja room to get my car keys. She was on her bed on the phone with somebody when I came in.

"I need my keys girl." I told her.

"They up there on the dresser. Where are you going?" she asked.

"None of your business, D." I said as I grabbed my keys and proceeded to leave.

"Girl what is up with you fighting in cosmos today? What is your problem?" she asked me.

"There isn't a problem. But I bet a bitch know now not to fuck with me." I told her.

"Yana. You really have to chill with all that. People don't do that here." She said.

"Do what? The lil bitch was being disrespectful so I slapped her ass. What you mean?" I asked irritated.

"I'm saying that is mad ratchet. You don't have to act like where you come from." She said ignorantly.

"Bitch what the hell is that supposed to mean? How do you act like a place Deja? You are so ignorant and rude sometimes with the things you say to me and the only reason I don't slap you is because you are my cousin. I aint saying my being physical with shorty was right but I damn sure felt it was necessary. Learn how to mind your own business and don't worry about how I act." I said angrily.

"Iyana you are so ghetto at times that it's hard to believe your GPA is higher than mine. All I'm saying is you don't have to be like that with everyone. I don't know what you have had to deal with in Chicago but that is not the case here. You don't have to go around slapping and cursing people out. Like for real it is ok!" she said before I stepped closer to her.