Chapter 7

Madeline's POV

"Snow!" I shouted smiling.

"Hush," She whispered,"They're listening."

"Wait, who-who's listening?" I questioned.

"Them! I have to go now Maggie. Listen, what ever you do, Don't let them drink your blood." She said.

"Huh?" I said. Snow cut her arm a little and she had... black blood!?

________________________________________________________________________

Gray's POV

"You did that? How could you!" I shouted at my father.

"Yes son, It was I who lied, I who acted as though Snow crashed in the airplane. You see, Snow was supposed to die. I tried to kill her, and give a message to her little friend Magdeline to watch out. I kidnapped snow, there was not supposed to be a plane crash, I just got lucky with that." He grinned evily.

"I got one of my servents to drink Snows blood, turning her into a Black Blood. Next is your pretty litttle Magdeline."

Magdelines POV

A boy,my age, with bright red hair, a lip ring, and a big black tattoo walked into the room. With...Guilt? On his face.

"Hi, whats your name?" He asked.

"Magdeline. What about you?" I answered.

"Sebastian." He answered.

"What-whats wrong?" I said looking at him. He stared at me, wide eyed.

"Listen, I know, you don't know me. All you know is my name. That is all the things I can tell you. Execpt one more thing. Hold your breath." He whispered and approached me.

I dont know why, but I felt like I could trust him, so I held my breath.

__________________________________________________________________________

-Graciee:)

**SPECIAL THANKS TO Skittlez101 FOR EDITING THIS!!!!!!**