Chapter 3

Gray's POV

"You have a new message from Magdeline Alexandria."Facebook said on my phone.

"GUYS!!!!!!!"I screamed.

All of them ran into the room. I showed them the message.

"Hey....I miss you.."I read out loud.

"oh my god! Magdeline!?!?!? Wait...How do I know this is you?"

"To Tucker- Sorry you couldn't turn into a cow..."

"OH MY GOD MAGDELINE?!?!?!?!WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU?"

Each of us asked a question.

"Well my step dad got ahold of me and how I got away is I kneed him in the nards...There goes his chance of having children,Yes now I am, At some park somewhere sitting on a swing freezing!"

"What's your phone number?" I asked.

"9867456"(If thats someones phone number lol I just typed in a random number!)

I called her.

"Hello.." Magdeline said. I put it on speaker phone.

"Magdeline!?!?! What park are you at?"

"J.C Park."(A/N just a regular park name.)

"We're coming to get you." Carter said.

"How do you know what state I'm in? I don't even know! I think its like Georgia or Florida or something."

"I don't care! Well just track you!! Stay where your at..We'll be there in an hour..."

"WHAT IF I GET KIDDNAPPED AGAIN?!?!? It's freaking pitch black and freezing! I need a jacket or something! I am wearing shorts and a tanktop! Holy Bae-Jesus! I am so alone!"

"If anyone comes knee them in the nards if its a girl turn and scare her!"Drake suggested.

"Grr. Very funny Drake ha.ha.ha"

Magdeline's POV

**1 hour later**

"You are the only exception."

My droid said as I played tap tap.

HOLY BAE-JESUS! GRAY!!

I jumped out of the swing and ran to him.

"Gray!"I yelled.

I noticed none of his friends where with him.

"Magdeline!"He said and ran up to me and did the unexpected.....

He kissed me.

_______________________________________________________________________

There you go Natalie! They finnally kissed! Like you wanted!

:)

Sorry its short. My step brothers dad is going to turn in his self to jail tomorrow. He has done some pretty stupid things..I feel so bad for my lil bro...Must be bad to have a dad like that. He gave him a gutair and said play for him everyday...

So sad...Love you Hayden. I'm here for you bud!

PLEASE MKE ME BANNERS!!!gstan92@yahoo.com if you want to send them to me. Don't just talk to me on there. If you do I will delete my accont(my yahoo) and never let anyone make a banner again.

Also if you want this chapter to be detacted to you TELL ME :) First one gets it and the second gets next chapter.

-Gracie /: