Chapter 9

To my disapointment, you all did NOT make it! You almost did though! So be proud of yourself!

Thanks so much to anyone who helped! My laptop is being awkward and the keys arent working well so if there are things wrong, work with me please!

______________________________________________________________________

**The following day!**

Magdeline's POV

"What the fudge dude?!"I shouted at my kidnapper,Hold on. Why do I always get kiddnapped? I mean, seriously?

"Shut up you friggin ugly idiot!" He shouted.

"Me? Ugly? I am the SMEXIEST beast you will ever MET!" I shouted back.

I heard a groan. Followed by another, and another, and another, and another, and another!

What the heck?!

"Where am I?" Snow muttered, slowly. Wait SNOW!!!!

I also heard other people mutter things randomly. Wait, why are we all here?

"You all have broken vampire and werewolf law, by planting a money tree. And also on school campus!" He said.

Holy Crap! The money tree! Oh my god! That was like 7 monthes ago! Why are they getting on us now?! Wait what is today?

"It Novemember 5th." The man said. We slept that long? Oh frogs, he knows we have the money tree because he can read minds!

"Yeah," He said and then grinned widly.

Gray, Tucker, Drake, Carter, and Sebastians voices rang in our ears loudly," Don't........................Let them go. Please!" Wow, did they rehurse that or something?

Why is Sebastian taking up for us? Wait what happenend?!

"I'm afraid, I can't do that. Come girls." He said and begain to untie my hands from behind my back. Then he slowly untied Snows and he pushed us.

"You better freaking let me go!" I shreched as his hand tightened around my hand.

We couldn't see AT ALL in here, probably because the lights where off. Duhh!

"Listen here, little runt. If you don't go with me properly ; I am going to drag you out by your hair, kick you so hard your teeth will come out, and kill your ugly face." He said.

I have to take my chances.

I threw myself on the ground and i felt him limp over, because he was like really tall. I smiled, even though no one could see me.

He flipped me over his sholder and I screamed as I felt and heard my wrist crack.

"I swear to freaking god, if my wrist broken I'l kill you" I grunted.

" Oh, I'm so scared!"He said.

Then he flashed on the lights. I was wearing purple skinny jeans, a black tank top, one of those half shirt things that said,"This Ain't No Ordinary Love." By Toby Mac, and some socks.

Everyones clothes where different, this time in something nicer, and neater. Hum, I wonder why.

Then I saw my kidnapper. Oh My God. It's Summit.

________________________________________________________________________

Some of you are confused, If you read the last book and you read T.M.A.Y. You would know, she said her best friends where Summit and Snow. I have never really mentioned him so I decided to now. Also in the Author Note at the end of the chapter where there was the money tree, I said something BIG was going to happen with it. So if your confused,,

- Summit was Snow and Magdelines childhood best friend.

- They planted a money tree which is forbiden.

And as I said, something horrid is going to happen!

-Gracie(: