Chapter 14 (Part 2)

**Disclaimer: I have NOTHING against homosexuals, I actually have friends that are gay.

Layla Cortdale

I can't believe! My best friend, my partner in crime, my brother from another mother, has found his mate! I looked at the poor man Kingsley was basically eye raping, he was talking to a group of men, his back was turned towards us, so I couldn't see his face, only the back of his head and his tensed back, why isn't he turning around?

"Kingsley?" I asked

"Huh?" He said looking at me and grining

"Well, go to your mate" I egged on, while tugging on his arm

"I-I can't" he said, ashamed

"Is THE Kingsley Ford, actually scared to go to his own mate?" I asked bewildered

He nodded his head and looked at his shoes while fiddling the button on his shirt

"Kingsley, look at me" he stopped what he was doing and looked at me, with a nervous expression "the Kingsley I know would never be afraid to go up to anyone, this isn't the Kingsley who grew up with me. I know you want to be with your mate and you deserve to be happy. Now, go over there and flaunt what your mama gave you!"

"Thanks Layla, you truly are my best friend" he said hugging me

"No problem, now go!" I said pushing him towards his mystery macho man

I saw Kingsley go over to his mate and the group of men he was with, he tapped his shoulder and his mate turned around, it's Danny! Oh my gosh! Danny is mated to Kingsley! This is awesome, I'm so happy! I saw Kingsley talking to Danny, but I didn't want to eavesdrop, so I turned around and pretended to be interested at the tulips behind me. But being the best friend I am, I'm too curious, so I turned around and saw Kingsley coming back with a sad expression and his eyes getting glassy, I saw Danny and the group of man, laughing. Instead of Kingsley coming towards me, he headed to the trucks, I followed behind him and saw him getting in. I got in and saw his shattered face, but I wish I didn't.

"Kingsley?" I asked

"Y-y-eah" he said in a shaky voice

"What happened?"

"He rejected me!" He said with tears streaming down his face

"Uphff" I said when he roughly pulled me into a hug

Kingsley started sobbing and I felt the wetness on my shoulders, I tightly hugged him back. I can't imagine how he must be feeling right now, if Xavier ever did that to me, I would kick his ass. But why would Danny do that in the first place, he seemed so sweet?! I hate to see my best friend broken, I hate seeing him cry, the only time he cried was when Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson broke up. After ten minutes, Kingsley stopped the water works and rubbed his eyes.

"You want to tell me what happened?"

He nodded his head

"Well after you egged me to go, I was so excited to finally meet my mate. I went up to my ex-mate ad his douche bag of friends, and I asked him if we were mates and he denied it and said I'm delusional, but the thing that hurt the most was that he said, he would never be mated to a faggot!" he sobbed

"HE FUCKING SAID THAT TO YOU?!" I growled, nobody, I mean nobody says that to my friend. My wolf was on the surface, shes very over protective of her pack-mates and friends.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I said while opening the door, but Kingsley pulled me back

"No! Don't do it, Layla! Your wolf's on the surface, and when she's awake, she can really kill him, then I'll be even more depressed!" He said looking at me with wide eyes