Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Xavier Williams

After Layla left, my wolf was all over the place, he wanted to know if she was safe and protected from any danger. We missed her already.

'We should've marked her when we had the chance' he growled at me

'No, she would've hated us'

'But is she safe and away from danger? Is the unmated males away from our precious angel?'

'I don't know, but she will be here by the end of the day, which is in about two hours' I replied

'That's too long'

'I know, but we have to be strong'. With that being said, I cut my connections from him.

I started walking to the staff meeting and it wasn't that big of a deal, just some issues we had to deal with the budget. The meeting took about an hour, so I had another hour to waste until my mate came, I decided to see her schedule and I needed to call my uncle to inform him that I found my mate. I dialed my uncle's number and after three rings he finally picked up.

"Hello" he said coldly

"Hello uncle"

"What is it" he asked

"I found my mate" I said

"Okay, I'll inform all the alphas that there will be a meeting and today you will take over the position."

"Okay thank you uncle, bye"

With that he hung up the phone, he was never the person to show emotions. My uncle took over guardianship for me when I was about 7, after my parents were murdered. He was always happy and smiling , but after my aunts death, he turned cruel and cold, not caring about anything or anyone, he did his job, but not well enough. When I turned 18, I went my own way, searching for my mate, so I can have someone to love and love me back. I'm so thankful I found Layla. Just thinking about her brings a smile to my face, everything about her perfect. I went on the computer and typed her name in, her schedule came up. She had the last two periods free, would she leave? I went to the speaker, "Layla Cortdale, please come to the principle's office" I waited 10 minutes, but I was an impatient man, my wolf and I started getting jittery. I went to the attendance office.

"Ashton, could you please look up Layla Cortdale and tell me if shes in school right now?"

"Looks like she signed out with two other people and left"

"Okay thanks"

I headed back to my office and slammed my fists on the desk

'Why the fuck would she leave, didn't we tell her to come back her after 8th?!' My wolf growled

'Im sure she has a logical explanation' I told him

'She better be safe'

'Im sure she is, she left with two other people'

'They better not be two hormonal boys, or else they die'

'Hopefully their not, but she better be here when the last bell rings or she gets punished' I promised

'I would love that' my wolf said

'I would too, spank that cute round butt of hers'

'Grrrrrr' my wolf growled in approval

I cut the connection with him and decided to finish work here. The last bell rang and Layla didn't even show up, I decided to find out who she left with was.

"Ashton, can you find out who Layla Cortdale left with"

"She left with Nicole Kidd and Kingsley Ford"

"Okay, thank you"

He nodded and I went back to my office, I sat down and went to my computer, I typed in Nicole Kidd and saw that Layla and her is in the same grade and team, they must be best friends. Next, I typed in Kingsley Ford and saw he is a boy, rage rocketed through my body and my wolf wanted to take over and hunt down that kid, but I pushed him back, that boy was dead!

I went to the girl, Nicole's information, jotted her home number and called her, after the third ring, someone picked up the phone.

"Hello" someone answered with their mouth stuffed

"Hello, this is principle Williams, I was wondering if your daughter Nicole was home"

"This is she, is there anything you need"

"I wanted to know Layla's cell number, I need you to give it to me"

"Sorry principle Williams, but that's private information"

My wolf was getting really frustrated with this child, " GIVE ME HER FUCKING NUMBER, NOW!" I commanded her in my alpha voice

"Yes Alpha"

I heard some shuffling in the background

"It's 6469283929"

"Thank you" I hung up and started driving back to my uncle's mansion and texted Layla on the way there. After a couple of hours, I reached my destination and started walking up the steps of the mansion. It's been a long time since I've been here. When I opened the door, I saw alphas everywhere, they bowed their heads to me in respect and congratulated me. I started walking up to my bedroom and outside the door, I saw the most vile person, Robin. She was dressed in a short red, low cut dress that stuck to her skin in the most unpleasant way, it was extremely short and you can see her butt cheeks, she wore a cake load of makeup, I was disgusted. I don't even know why I slept with her, I regret every minute of it.

"Hi baby" she purred and ran her hands up and down my chest

I cringed in disgust

"Fuck off Robin" I said coldly

"Awwwe baby why do you have to be like that"

"I found my mate and I never want to see your face again" I told her

"I was supposed to be your Luna, not some bitch"

I grabbed her neck the second that sentence left her mouth, and started squeezing her neck.

"YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR SOON TO BE HEAD LUNA, OR ELSE I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD" I growled in her face

She started clawing my hand

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She nodded her head and I let her go and turned and went into my room. I decided to take a steaming hot shower before everyone else arrived. I stepped outside the bathroom and saw Danny, my best friend and beta sitting on my bed.

"Hey man, whats up?" I asked

"Hey, I just saw Robin outside crying and makeup running down her face, what's up with that?"

"That bitch had the nerve to disrespect my Luna, so I decided to threaten her"

"Niceeeeee, haha, this is by far the best day" he said

"Why" I asked amusedly

"I met an awesome girl today, shes staying here, shes so pretty and funny, I want to see her again"

Danny had a lot of girls, he's "the heartbreaker", but he never talked like this about a girl before.

"Wow she must be some girl" I stated

"She's amazing, I don't know her that well, but for some reason I have the urge to protect her and keep her safe from any harm, shes so delicate"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "that's weird man"

"Yeah, I have to go, but I'll talk to you later man, hopefully Ill meet my soon to be Luna then"

I nodded my head and smiled, we gave each other a bro hug and he left. I got ready and started to walk downstairs. I walked into the backyard and smelled the most intoxicating smell, Layla's scent. My wolf started awakening, I followed her scent and it led me to the backyard, there I saw my angel sitting in the swing looking at the sunset. I saw her tense up and turn around, she gaped at me.

"Baby, I know I'm handsome, but close your mouth you might catch flies" I told her

She looks beautiful, but she better be ready for whats coming up.

**Authors Note**

Okay first off I'm really sorry about the shitty chapter 6, I hope this chapter makes up for it, but I'm gonna make a cast for this story, so feel free to tell me any suggestions. Also, should I make another story? And I NEED songs, just in general, the songs I'm listening to gets boring, but tell me your favorite songs, i like all song types except Heavy metal, but without further ado...

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW and ENJOY! ❤❤