Jade's Surprise

Guys sorry this chapter is so short but there is more to come! Please vote and follow it means alot thankyou!!

"Sam I thought we were going away for a romantic weekend?" Jade said shyly as she leant over and kissed Evie who was lay in her cot sleeping. "We will do just wait!" Sam said smiling and winking at her. "Where we gonna go then?" Jade asked concerned "Wait and see!" Sam said in reply as he walked off downstairs. "I'm just nipping out babe, be back in an hour love you!" Sam shouted upstairs before Jade even got time to reply. "Right come on you, I think it's feeding time" Jade said with a big grin on her face as she picked Evie up and walked downstairs.

An hour passed and Jade must have nodded off with Evie on her knee, Sam walked in and smiled with a brochure saying "holidays for two" on the front. He sneakily snook it into the kitchen before he heard Jade groan and Evie start crying. He walked over and picked her up and held her in the air and she started giggling because Sam was making funny noises. "She was sleeping then!" Jade said in an angry voice. "Aw shutup you" Sam said with a smile on his face. He put Evie in her carry cot which was next to the sofa and lay next to Jade and put his arms around her. "Guess what?" Sam said slyly. "Oh what now?" Jade said in return "I love you" Sam said as he kissed Jade then the baby and walked off upstairs to ring Jades dad.

Sam stood nervously at Jade's mum and dad's front door as he waited for one of them to answer. He heard rattling of keys coming from behind the door as Norma opened it. "Hello Sam, come in!" she said in a bubbly high-pitched voice. "How is Jade and Evie then Sam?" Norma asked as Sam sat down on the sofa. "Yeah they're fine, I just popped round to speak to Jimmy if I could?" Jimmy was Jade's dad and Norma was her mum. "Oh okay, he's just upstairs if you want to go up" Norma said pointing to the stairs. "Cheers" Sam said kindly and smiled at her. As he slowly made his way upstairs he heard Jimmy say "Is that you Sam?" He said quietly. "Ermm yes it's me, I just wanted to ask your permission for something." Sam said as Jimmy turned around to look at him and raised an eyebrow. "Go on then" Jimmy said. "I was wondering if..." Sam said nervously "if I could marry your daughter Jimmy?" Jimmy's face lit up as he shook his hand and put his other hand on Sam's shoulder. "Of course you can marry Jade Sam, as long as you promise to never hurt her because she's still my little princess and always will be." Jimmy said quietly as he walked closer to Sam. "Welcome to the family Sam!" Jimmy said excitedly as he gave Sam a man hug. Sam smiled and walked back downstairs with a big grin on his face. "Cheers Norma, Jade will ring you in the morning!" He shouted into the kitchen and ran out of the front door and into his car.

20 MINUTES LATER

"I'm home baby!" Sam shouted upstairs as Jade came down. "Stop shouting she's just gone to sleep" Jade said in reply. "Where have you been anyway?" She asked in a concerned voice as she kissed him softly. "Nowhere for you too know, It's a surprise" He said with a massive grin on his face showing all his perfect, white teeth. "Sam you know I dont like surprises!" She said to him trying to make a sad face as she started laughing. "Tough!" He said in return.

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Sam dont forget tonight we're going to that party" Jade said as she laid Evie down on her and Sam's bed to change her. "Who's party?" Sam said slowly sitting up out of bed. "Holly's, its her birthday tomorrow" Jade said as she concentrated on the baby. "Oh yeah I must of forgot" Sam said as he got up out of bed and walked upto Jade and kissed her softly on her lips. He only had boxers on so Jade found herself staring for a while.

It was nearly eight-thirty which meant it was almost time for Holly's party. Holly was one of Jade best friends from her hometown South Shields. Jade didn't get to see her friends from newcastle that often because she always had to be in London with the girls so when she got to see them she made the most of it. Jade sat in the mirror doing the last of her make-up when in the reflection she noticed Sam walk in from the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around the bottom half of his perfect body. She smiled and slowly got up from the dressing table and wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist. "I love you" He said as he began kissing her roughly. She pulled away looking at the clock and noticing that Sam should be ready by now. She slapped his chest lightly and smiled as he walked to the cupboard and pulled out a shirt and some trousers. He quickly sprayed some aftershave on and checked his hair in the mirror. Evie was staying with next door who Jade and Sam were very friendly with whilst they were at the party.

It was now exactly five past ten and everyone was enjoying Holly's birthday party. Tonight was the night of Jades surprise. Sam was in the club dancing with Jade at his side. "Babe I need to talk to you" Sam shouted to Jade over the loud music, Jade just nodded and grabbed Sam's hand as they made their way out of the club and into the car park.

When they got outside, Jade noticed a very posh black car parked in the car park. Sam walked up to it and opened the back door and guided Jade in. "Sam where are we going?" She looked confused. "Wait and see babe!" Sam said smiling from ear to ear as he got in the other back seat. "Airport please mate" Sam said as he looked at the taxi driver who just smiled and set off driving. "Sam please tell me where we're going!" Jade said holding Sam's hand and resting her head on his shoulder. Sam just shook his head and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

They had now arrived at the airport and Jade still didn't know where they were going. "Now I can tell you where we're going" Sam said wrapping his arm around Jade's waist. "Where!" Jade said quickly looking up at him with a big grin on her face. "Dubai" Sam whispered into Jade's ear then she turned around and smiled from ear to ear. "Oh my gosh really!!" Jade said excitedly. Sam just lent down and pecked her lips as they made their way to plane.