Jade Thirlwall And Sam Craske

Guys, this is my first story, hope you enjoy! Please Vote,Comment and Follow me:) thankyou x

Jades POV

The clock had changed to exactly ten to eight in the evening when I felt a wave of sickness, i'd felt pretty rough throughout the whole pregnancy and was quite used to it by now. My boyfriend, dancer Sam Craske was out working on a new programme with the rest of Diversity and wasn't going to be back until 12am.

My stomach was pretty big by now although I was only eight and a half months gone, and I had quite a slim figure to start off with. My long ginger dip-dyed hair was tied up in a messy bun and my eyes were slowly closing with tiredness.

After a while of watching TV, I decided to go and make myself a nice, warm cup of tea and some biscuits but suddenly felt very tired so I decided to see if I could get some sleep. Around ten pm I began to feel shooting pains in my lower stomach, I shook it off thinking that the baby could just be moving and it wasn't even due for another two-three weeks, surely it couldnt be contractions?

I kept trying to convince myself it wasn't, maybe the food i'd eaten for dinner had affected me badly or something. I began to time the pains on my phone for another hour and the pains were getting worse and closer together. I was now doubled over in excruciating pain. I knew this baby was coming soon. I attempted to move along the side of the bed to grab my phone so I could ring Sam, which was hard seeing as I could barely move. After letting a couple of contractions pass, I slowly but surely got there and dialed Sam's number praying he had his phone on. Each ring made me feel even sicker, I needed him more than ever and I knew I couldn't do this on my own, then on the seventh ring he answered and I heard alot of laughing and loud music in the background, "Hold on one minute Mitch...Hello?" he said calmy as I exhaled loudly before taking a deep breathe so I could speak, "Sam, I think i'm going into labour babe!" there was a pause before I heard him again. "W-what? are you completely sure babe?" Sam said sounding worried. "I think so, I've been having really bad cramps" I replied. "I'll be five minutes Jade, stay calm!" Sam said sounding out of breathe. "Sam please hurry!" I replied gripping the sheets on the bed for support.

I winced as the pains got worse. I needed to get to the hospital fast. Once the contraction wore off, i slowly stood up and reached under the bed for my hospital bag which was already packed incase I went into labour early. I laid it on the bed and leant against my drawers as I felt another contraction come on, all of a sudden I felt a lot of pressure moving down, but fortunately I heard loud feet running up the corridor, then the door burst open and Sam came pounding in, "Babe, are you okay?" he said rushing upto me and put his arms around my neck, I began to cry loudly into his chest as I felt yet another strong contraction come on, I stopped for a moment and leant against the back of the sofa. Sam rubbed my back which actually seemed to help "There's a taxi waiting outside for us the hospital isn't far from here, how are you feeling babe?", "really bad, I never knew it hurt so much" she said in a weak voice.

"Don't worry Sam" she tried to smile at him and squeezed his hand as the lift stopped and he led her outside to the taxi.

IN HOSPITAL, FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

"I'm guessing you're a first time dad then Sam?" the nurse smiled up at Sam who just gulped and nodding, holding Jade's hand tightly. Her contractions were getting even stronger to the point where she couldn't keep still and was screaming alot. She was on her hands and knees at the reception with Sam knelt down beside her whispering things into her ear. "Sam please get it out baby, take away the pain" she said quietly into his ear. "I wish I could babe" he said back and move her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. All of a sudden the door of the maternity ward came booming open and Jesy, Perrie And Leigh-Anne came running in and ran straight upto jade and put there arms around her "Omg babe are you okay?" Perrie said nervously. "Aw are you okay Sam" Jesy said putting her arms around him, Jesy had known Sam for ages because she is dating Jordan Banjo who is another member of Diversity.

"Ok so Jade i'm just going to talk to the anaesthesiologist about an epidural like you requested for the pain?" the midwife smiled and Jade whimpered "yes please!" she said in a weak voice. Sam's eyes widened when he saw the size of the needle that was just about to be injected into his girlfriend's back.

"Oh the consultant is here Jade?" the midwife smiled again as an older man walked in. "Hello Jade, my name is Doctor Edwards. How are you feeling?" he said sternly as he looked at her, she couldn't talk as a massive contraction come on. Jesy, Perrie and Sam stood up to support her as she started crying quite alot. She squeezed Sam's hand very tight so he knew how bad this one was. "She's never taken pain well Doctor" Sam smiled at him. "You're so brave beautiful, i'm here okay?, I'm so proud of you and I love you loads Jade" he smiled at Leigh-Anne and Jesy where they just smiled back at him and whispered "you're doing great Sam", Jade wouldn't have heard because she was screaming. She was now in a delivery room and knelt up on the bed. Sam was trying to calm her down and Jesy was wiping her sweaty forehead with the towel. She had to admit it helped. "I love you too Sam" she said into his ear and he planted a soft kiss on her lips and rubbed her hair again. The doctor was checking the baby's heartbeat when Jade felt alot of pressure move down from her stomach to her thighs. "Sam, I need to push NOW" she suddenly yelled and Sam's eyes popped open as he looked from her to the doctor. Jesy jumped up quickly and held her other hand. "Let's take a look then Jade" the doctor said calmly as he put his medical gloves on quickly, the midwife popped over as Jade stayed knelt up on the bed with Sam and Perrie on one side and Jesy and Leigh on the other, they were all talking to her and supporting her really well. "oh I see a head Jade!" the midwife suddenly exclaimed. Jade began to cry again and squeezed Jesy's hand very tight. Sam's face began to get more terrified by the minute. The midwife ushered another nurse in to help with the delievery and they began to put stuff around the bottom of the bed and adjusted Jade's position so she was ready to push, Sam and the girls stayed right beside her. She briefly remembered how her two close friends wanted to be there at the birth but it was obviously too late for that.

"Ok so big push now Jade" Jade pushed about five times. She heard the doctor say the different body parts that were emerging as she pushed, she ignored him and carried on pushing. Sam looked terrified but stayed by her side throughout. "Jade come on babe your doing really well" Jesy said anxiously. She began to push harder. about seven more times, panting and gasping loudly, she began to feel exhausted, like she couldn't do it anymore. "You can do it baby, i love you" Sam said into her ear and kissed her forehead. "Push on top of your contractions, not with them" the midwife advised. Tears began to fall slowly down Sam's face. The midwife just rubbed his shoulder as Jade pushed again. She then began to feel a strange sensation, something slimy began slipping out. Jade felt the baby coming out and a big gush of water hitting the bed. Jade pulled her arms in between her legs and pulled the baby through her legs and upto her chest. Everyone began to laugh and start hugging Jade as the little baby girl lay on Jade's chest squirming and crying. She noticed Sam was crying and she just gave him a soft kiss on the lips and they smiled at each other. The midwife began to clean the baby. "aw congratulations Jade, you did brilliant love" said the midwife hugging her. "thankyou" she said in return. The Doctor then took the baby away to be weighed and cleaned properly. "Sam are you okay babe?" Jade said to him whilst still holding his hand tightly. "Come here" she said as she made room for him to lie on the bed next to her. She put her arms around him and nestled into his chest. The nurse came back in with the baby and laid it on Jade's chest in a blanket with a little hat on. Jesy began to take pictures of Jade, Sam and the baby who didn't have a name yet. Later that day Jesy, Leigh And Perrie went home to get back in the studio and write more lyrics.

2 DAYS LATER

"You can take your baby home today!" the midwife exclaimed "yaaay" said Sam with a big smile on his face as he kissed Jade on her cheek. The baby was fast asleep in a little bed next to her bed. "Isn't she just perfect?" Jade said as she stood staring at the baby. "Yes, just like you babe, i'm so proud of you" he said walking behind her and putting his arms around her waist as she turned around to face Sam and put her arms around his neck, he kissed her forehead lightly then began kissing up her neck, then the baby started crying which made Sam stop kissing her and went over to the baby picking it up and holding it to his chest. The baby was really small and fragile so you had to take care when holding it.

Three nurses walking in holding flowers and to present that were wrapped up, "aw that is so nice of you but you shouldn't have" Jade said whilst placing them on her bed and hugging each one of them individually. She then opened the presents "aw how cute is that!" Sam said standing next to the baby stroking its head. "Thankyou so much for everything!" Jade said hugging the nurses again, Sam began to place the baby slowly in it's carseat and he grabbed Jade's hospital bag and her hand as they walked down the corridor saying goodbye to the nurses on their way out.