Bad news

Jade's POV

After a long, nervous flight home to london, Me and Sam ran through the airport as fast as we could. I was praying my baby girl was alright. I needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

We quickly collected our bags and ran outside into the cold rain and into a cab. "Children's hospital please mate" Sam said gripping my hand as we fastened our seat belts. "And fast please!" he said to the driver who just nodded and set off driving down the road.

Sam's POV

When we finally pulled up outside the hospital, I threw £30 at the driver and grabbed Jade's hand and leaped out the taxi.

We jogged upto the reception desk breathing heavily. "Ermm... its Darcie Craske please!" I said urgently. The receptionist quickly checked her screen. "Floor 4, room 7" She said pointing to the lifts across the corridor. "Thankyou!" Jade said as she was starting to cry. We jumped in a lift and went upto the right floor. My heart sunk as we saw my mum, jades mum&dad and her brother sat looking really worried.

Jades POV

"Mam!" I shouted as the tears fell freely from my eyes. "What's happened to her!" I said hugging her and pressing my face into her shoulder. "Jade..." that was all she could say as she started crying heavily. "Mam please don't say..." I said pulling back a bit. "Jade I'm so sorry but she's..." My mam said as she started crying heavily and started hugging Sam's mam. My heart sunk right into my stomach and I fell to my knees struggling to breathe. I looked up to Sam who just walked over to me in absolute shock. All of a sudden he just walked off down the corridor with his hands on the back of his head. Just as Sam disappeared into a room, a doctor came out and took just me into a room. "You must be Jade? Darcie's mother?" Hearing her name made me cry even more. "Ermm...yes" I said quietly through the floods of tears. All of a sudden the door opened and Sam came slowly walking in. "And this is..." The doctor said looking at me then at Sam. "It's...Darcie's dad and my fiancé, Sam" I said and grabbed Sam's hand. He just squeezed it letting me know he was there for me. "After doing a couple of tests on Darcie we realised she had severe meningitis. We tried our best to treat her but unfortunately she wasn't strong enough, I'm sorry" The doctor rubbed my shoulder and left the room. Sam turned and put his arms around my neck as I just nestled my head into his chest and cried hysterically. "What are we gonna do?" I said holding onto him tightly. "I don't know baby, but just so you know I'll always be here for you, I promise I'll support you and both of our families as much as I can" He said reassuring me everything was going to be ok.

Sam's POV

Finally I thought my life was going perfect, I had a beautiful fiancé, a gorgeous daughter. Now I felt empty. I couldn't believe she was gone forever. Me and Jade had prepared ourselves for the next few months because we knew they were going to be hard with the funeral and things.

~

After spending a couple more hours at the hospital, I decided it would be best for me and Jade to go home and see if we can get any sleep. By this time the rest of the family had gone home and left me and Jade at the hospital. We where walking out of the hospital, hand in hand to find a cab to take us home.

~

After a long, silent journey home, I decided to call the rest of the girls to see if they could come round so I could explain what's happened. "Hi jade, how was Dubai babe?!" Perrie said in a cheerful voice. I just burst out crying instantly. "Babe what's the matter!" Perrie said in her cute Geordie accent. "Will you and the girls come round please?" I whispered through the tears. "Of course babe, they are all here now, we'll be over in 15 minutes. "Okay thanks pez" I said then hung up. I needed to get ready for Perrie, Leigh and Jesy coming round so I could tell the news about Darcie.

~

After 10 minutes of staring at a blank tv, there was a knock at the door. I slowly stood up and hobbled over to the door. "Before I could open the door fully, Perrie burst through and threw her arms around me. "Jade I'm so sorry!" She said sympathetically. "Wait how do you know Perrie?" I said confusedly. "It's on the news Jade" Jesy said sounding upset. "Oh for gods sake" I said trying to calm down but I just began crying hysterically. How did the press find out about everything?

Whilst me and the girls slouched on the sofa in the living room looking through old pictures of me, Sam and Darcie, Sam came walking through the door and sat on the chair facing us. "Erm, maybe it's time we go and let you two talk" Leigh said standing up followed by Jesy then Perrie. I stood up behind them and individually give them a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You'll be fine Jade, ring us if you need anything ok?" Perrie said as she walked over to Sam leaning down to hug him followed by Leigh and Jesy. "Bye girls, thankyou for looking after Jade" he said smiling and walking to the door with the girls so he could let them out. I just sat back on the couch as I felt tears falling from my eyes once again. I heard the door shut then Sam came back in and sat next to me, he put his arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around his stomach and squeezed him tight. "Jade I'm so sorry our family has fallen apart, just know that I love you more than anything on this planet and I'll always be here for you no matter what, I love you so much" hearing him apologise made me so sad, I knew non of this was his fault. I loved him more than anything.

Sorry if this story is boring, please comment and give me some ideas of what you want to happen in this story. Thankyou, Erin x