Chapter 1: Agent A-11

Caitlyn's POV

'I make the most of all the stress

I try to live without regrets

But I'm about to break your sweat

I'm freaking out..'

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing. Seriously, who could be calling this early? It's sleep hours people!

My question got answered as I looked at the caller ID.

Mitchie Torres.

Well, at least it was my bestfriend. Not some other person who wanted to ruin my day by waking me up at-

"10:21 am?!" I exclaimed as I gazed at my clock. Not that I really mind, because it's summer..and a normal teenager would likely sleep the day out.

But that was the point. I'm nowhere near your normal teenager.

Sighing, I picked up my phone.

"Hello? Mitch-"

"Agent A-11" she said. I suddenly sat up on my bed as adrenaline pumped throughout my body.

"Agent D-20" I muttered. "What's going on?" I asked.

"You're needed here"

"Why-"

Click.

"Ugh!" I snapped. "Why does she always have do that at times like this?" I muttered.

Anyway, she's my bestfriend. I have to understand. She's just doing her duty, that's all.

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

After that, I put on a yellow tank top, a white long-sleeved polo, a black skirt, black stockings and black boots. I quickly ran out of my room, headed downstairs, and made myself a sandwich before heading to my car.

As I started the engine, the music started playing. Hits of Connect 3, my favorite boy band, played and I sang my heart out.

"I can feel it. Everyday, every night, its the one thing on my mind!" I practically yelled. These are the times when I actually felt like a normal teenager.

At least, I did.

After 15 minutes of driving and singing, I finally reached my destination, our headquarters - The Den.

"This is going to be a long day" I sighed.

Narrator's POV

Mitchie quickly ran outside as she saw Caitlyn parking her car. As Caitlyn stepped out of her car, she was greeted by Mitchie.

"Hey Cait"

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Mitchie, you scared me" she said seeing her bestfriend.

"Sorry" Mitchie said.

"Wait, were not supposed to call each other by our names, Agent D-20"

"Right. Of course, Agent A-11" Mitchie said as both girls giggled.

The two of them headed inside.

"So, why exactly am I needed here?" Caitlyn asked. "I mean, they told me that I should get a break after the last mission, didn't they?"

"Truth is, I don't really have any idea" Mitchie said. "I'm somehow surprised they're calling us together. I mean, you? One of the greatest agents here.. And then me? I'm just a beginner"

"Hey. You might be a beginner but, you've already proven so much" I said.

"Thanks Cait" she said. I shot her a look. "I mean, Agent A-11" she said.

"That's the more I like it"

Caitlyn's POV

That's weird. Aren't I supposed to be on a break?

"Agent A-11 and Agent D-20 to the Office of the Director, now" the receptionist announced over the PA system.

"Office of the Director? No way" Mitchie said.

"Mitch, relax"

"Yeah, because this is like the millionth time you're going to see her and I've-"

"Only seen her thrice" I finished for her. "Yeah, I know that part clearly but we should be going now"

And we went on our way to the office.