Chapter 4: Ally Parker

Caitlyn's POV

Brilliant! My plan turned out just how it should be!

"I'm Ally.. Ally Parker" I said.

"Ally...thanks a lot"

"You're welcome" I said.

I smiled to myself. Who knew this would be way easier than I thought? Just a little charm, sarcasm, acting and voila!

*flashback*

"He's off the plane" Mitchie said through my earplug.

"I see. Uh, could you transfer everything Soma says, to me? I want to hear what's happening out there" I said.

"Okay then"

"Nathaniel Gray?" Soma asked.

"Uhmm..yes" Nate said. There was a short, awkward silence.

"You wouldn't be able to escape now" Soma said. That moment, I saw Nate running away and the other agents chasing him. And that's when I made my move. I walked innocently to where Nate was running to.

And then, it happened.

"OH!" I exclaimed as he crashed onto me and knocked me off.

"I'm so sorry! I have to go!" he yelled at me as he ran away.

I hurriedly got up and went back to my car.

--------------------------------------

"Caitlyn, they're here" Mitchie signaled. I drove off to the parking lot.

"Perfect. Just in time" I said and smiled to myself. Nate was being cornered. I quickly stepped on the brake and opened the door, dragging him inside, and drove off.

"Looks like you got yourself some trouble out there" I said.

"Hey. Oh my god. Thank you" he said, catching his breath, as he looked at me.

"Phase 1 Mission accomplished" Mitchie said.

*end of flashback*

"You did an amazing job Cait" Mitchie, who has been listening to everything through my earplug, said. "Oh, and I mean, Ally"

Hello to you too, Ally Parker.